BySophia Windsor 2019-07-18 2134
● Xiaomi Mi A2: 12MP + 20MP dual rear camera; 20MP front camera
● Xiaomi Mi A3: 48MP + 8MP +2MP triple rear camera; 32MP front camera
One of the great upgrades of the Xiaomi Mi A3 lies in the camera. The Xiaomi Mi A2 offers the ordinary camera specs consisting of 12MP + 20MP dual rear cameras and a 20MP front camera. While Xiaomi Mi A3 camera is significantly upgraded to 48MP triple rear cameras and a 32MP front camera, which is the same as the Xiaomi Mi CC9 (Xiaomi’s latest released smartphone focusing on excellent photography.) This is the first Mi A series phone equipped with 48MP triple rear cameras.
● Xiaomi Mi A2: Qualcomm Snapdragon 660
● Xiaomi Mi A3: Qualcomm Snapdragon 665
Processor upgrade is a must have on a new generation smartphone. The Snapdragon 665 processor is based on more advanced 11nm architecture, which can improve the efficiency and performance of the chip. Besides, the Snapdragon 665 also does better in AI and graphics, which will improve the camera performance of the phones. So the Snapdragon 665 can offer overall better performance for smartphones.
● Xiaomi Mi A2: rear fingerprint sensor
● Xiaomi Mi A3: in-screen fingerprint sensor
The Xiaomi Mi A2 is equipped with a traditional rear fingerprint sensor, while the Xiaomi Mi A3 adopts the trending in-screen fingerprint optical sensing technology, which will bring you better and more accurate screen unlock experience.
The Xiaomi Mi A3 was added new Google assistant function. With that, you just need to say "OK Google" to conveniently check whether, make a phone call, send messages, set alarm clock, etc.
● Xiaomi Mi A2: traditional screen with a wide bezel at the top and bottom
● Xiaomi Mi A3: stylish bezel-less screen with a water drop notch
Xiaomi Mi A2 has a traditional 5.99-inch screen with a wide bezel, while the Xiaomi Mi A3 comes with a 6.088-inch large screen with a dot drop. There is no doubt that the Xiaomi Mi A3 is more attractive on the design.
● Xiaomi Mi A2: 3010mAh
● Xiaomi Mi A3: 4030mAh, supports 18W fast charging
The battery life is another feature we will consider when buying a phone. The new generation Xiaomi Mi A3 offers 4030mAh battery, which is much larger than the 3010mAh on Xiaomi Mi A2. Coupled with the more advanced Snapdragon 665, the Xiaomi Mi A3 will offer you longer service time for use.
In terms of price, the Xiaomi Mi A3 (4GB + 64GB) edition is priced at 249 euros, and the 4GB + 128GB edition is priced at 279 euros, which really offers great value for money as there is no obvious increase in the price than the last year's Xiaomi Mi A2. However, it's a pity that the Xiaomi Mi A3 doesn't offer 6GB + 128GB edition at present.
Therefore, if you are finding a budget Android One smartphone with good performance and high price-performance ratio, the Xiaomi Mi A3 is no doubt a good choice for you.
|You may also want to read:|
|How to change the language of Xiaomi Mi band 4?|
|AMD Ryzen 7 3700X and Ryzen 9 3900X first benchmark of the in games released|
|AfterShokz releases Aeropex and Xtrainerz bone-conducting headphones|
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)