ByGoraud Mazanec 2019-11-01 2359
Using Coupon Code：GBMINOTE10FBget Xiaomi Mi Note 10 with more affordable price!!!
Xiaomi Mi Note 10 boasts Penta rear cameras and they includes:
● A 108MP primary lens: Samsung ISOCELL Bright S5KHMX sensor, 11.33 inch photosensitive element, f/1.7 aperture, support OIS optical anti-shaking
● 20MP ultra wide-angle lens (117 degree field of view)
● 12MP portrait lens: Samsung S5K2L7 image sensor, 50mm classic portrait lens, 1.4μm large pixels, support Dual PD dual-core focus, f/2.0 aperture
● A 5MP telephoto lens with the support of 10X hybrid zoom, 50x digital zoom and OIS optical anti-shaking.
● A 2MP macro lens: 1.5cm ultra macro lens
Indian insider Sudhanshu Ambhore reported that Xiaomi Mi Note 10 has received exactly the same image sensors as the super-expensive Xiaomi Mi Mix Alpha, as far as the main camera, wide-angle module and telephoto lens is concerned.
Today, Xiaomi officially posts that the Xiaomi Mi CC9 Pro (Xiaomi Mi Note 10) will be equipped with 4-axis optical stabilization system, which will ensure the stability of the telephoto lens and making the photos taken in super night scene mode purer. At the same time, each optical anti-shake module has a four-axis motor, which can effectively filter the shake in handheld shooting.
The Xiaomi Mi Note 10 also has a very good front camera, the resolution of which is 32 megapixels. The developers claim that it will not only allow you to take very high-quality portrait shots with background blurring, but also to transmit realistic tones and texture of the skin.
Of course, do not forget that the experts of Meitu, which Xiaomi recently bought, are actively involved in the development of software for the Xiaomi Mi CC9 line. Meitu is famous for its application for editing and decorating photos with the same name, so that Xiaomi Mi Note 10 should have a lot of all kinds of filters and beautifying tools. Below is the first picture, which was taken on the front camera of the Xiaomi Mi CC9 Pro published by Xiaomi.
|You may also want to read:|
|How to enable Dark mode on POCO F1, Redmi Note 7 (Pro) and other Xiaomi phones with MIUI 10?|
|Xiaomi Haylou Smartwatch VS Xiaomi Mi Band 4: Which One is More Worth Buying?|
|GoPro Hero 8 vs DJI Osmo Action vs GoPro Hero 7: Which is the most stable action camera?|
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)