ByTown Kassis 2019-09-04 312
● GPU Turbo technology
● 6.39-inch LCD punch-hole screen
● Kirin 710F processor
● 4000mAh battery with 10W charger
● 48MP + 8MP + 2MP triple rear cameras
● Not support fingerprint sensor unlock
As we know, the GPU Turbo technology has been first introduced on Honor Play series smartphones and it offers enhanced gaming performance for users. This time, the Honor Play 3 will continue to adopt this powerful GPU Turbo technology.
In terms of other specs, the Honor Play 3 will adopt a 6.39-inch LCD screen with punch hole screen design. The phone will be powered by Kirin 710F processor and a 4000mAh battery. Camera-wise, the Honor Play 3 will offer 48MP + 8MP + 2MP triple rear cameras.
In addition, it is rumored that the Honor Play 3 will not offer fingerprint sensor unlock, so it is expected that it will adopt face unlock technology.
The Honor Play 3 will be a competitive entry-level smartphone with budget price and it is expected that the price of the Honro Play 3 may be about 1000 yuan (about $140).
The Honor Play 3 will be released today together with Honor 20S and Honor MagicBook Pro Ryzen edition. We will keep update for more news about it later.
|You may also want to read:|
|i12 TWS Operation Instruction: How to use the i12 TWS Earbuds?|
|GoPro Hero 8 leaks specification list with photo and video|
|Xiaomi Black Shark 10000mAh Power Bank with 18W fast charge unboxing and review|
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)