ByGoraud Mazanec 2019-08-05 490
The Huawei Ark compiler is the first static compiler to completely replace the language virtual machine without the need for an interpreter. A compiler that takes into account the efficiency of Java development and the efficiency of C language. Compared with the existing compilation mechanism:
1. The ark compiler is a static way to compile, while the existing Android system runs an application that starts the virtual machine first, then reads in the application code and interprets it one by one.
It will take up more processing resources and affect the efficiency of program execution. Of course, there are also early or run-time compilation techniques, including AOT or JIT, that convert part of the program into machine code and execute it directly on CPU. However, it is still not possible to get rid of the execution of virtual machines, which is the key to the fact that the current Android camp is not as good as the IOS camp.
2. The static compilation mode of Huawei Ark compiler can translate the dynamic characteristics of the language directly into machine code. After installing the application, the mobile phone can run the program at full speed, completely eliminate the disadvantages of virtual machine and greatly improve the efficiency.
3. The ark compiler is a compiler deployed in the development environment, and the existing compilation process mainly occurs on the mobile phone, resulting in additional resource consumption.
At present, the ark compiler compiles and optimizes the general ARM chip architecture, and will maximize the ability of Kirin chip through hardware and software co-design in the future. At the same time, the ark compiler supports Java standard usage, the three-party application can be compiled directly, there is no need to modify the code. However, if you want to achieve better performance or memory improvements, you can adjust the code structure and optimize with the Ark compiler.
|You may also want to read:|
|Redmi Note 8 and Redmi Note 8 Pro are coming: latest news about their specs and release date|
|Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 vs Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e vs Samsung Galaxy Tab S4: this is all that has changed|
|Vivo Z5 to be released on July 31: here are confirmed specs and camera samples|
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)