ByAdan Flannigan 2019-09-21 435
But the users of the Mate 30 will have access from the first moment to their own Huawei Assistant, one of the apps integrated in the Huawei Mobile Services that replace the Google applications, and that in this case replaces the functions not only of the assistant, but also of the Google application and Discover. Thus, it will offer recommendations, news and notifications in real time, organized in 'smart cards'.
Its disadvantage compared to Google Assistant or Siri is that it does not work through voice commands, so we will have to slide our finger on screen -1 to activate it and use its four main features.
● Search: In addition to being the default web search system, it will allow you to search for information within your smartphone, such as installed applications, notes, emails and calendar entries.
● Instant Access: This feature is a shortcut tool that allows us, for example, to access our favorite photos or playlists on the device. Huawei promises that the user experience will improve in the future, giving access to a wider range of features.
● SmartCare: Fundamentally, an agenda equipped with artificial intelligence, which will offer us notifications and reminders based on the analysis of our use of the smartphone. It will also allow us to manage five types of services: travel, food, sports, events and cloud services. However, some of the functions related to the management of reservations will be added in future updates.
● Newsfeed: The function equivalent to Discover, which will offer us a selection of the most relevant news of the moment.
According to the company, Huawei will come pre-installed on the new Mate 30 and, in the near future, will be available to be installed on the rest of Huawei mobile devices through its app store, AppGallery. In addition, the manufacturer has made it clear that this cloud-based service will host user data on European soil, thus complying with EU data protection regulations.
|You may also want to read:|
|Xiaomi Carrobot smart projection car HUD (Head Up Display) Bluetooth edition FAQ|
|Does GoPro Hero 8 suitable for taking picture or as vlog camera?|
|How to make TimeLapse with GoPro Hero 8?|
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)
Xiaomi TV 5 Pro Hands-on Review