ByJoe Horner 2019-09-02 1375
Peter Gauden, Huawei's senior global product marketing manager, reportedly said in an interview that, Harmony OS had taken into account support for existing products at the beginning of its design, such as the Lite OS on Huawei watch GT watches, which actually uses a lot of Harmony OS elements.
It is believed that this statement suggests that, watch GT is very likely to rise to Harmony OS in the future.
Before that, Huawei said it would launch smartwatches with Harmony OS in 2020.
|You may also want to read:|
|Amazfit Smart Sports Watch 3 will have 2 Versions: Standard and Elite Edition|
|GoPro Hero8 Real Machine Photos Leaked (Latest): Support for 4K/120fps Video|
|i12 TWS Binaural Bluetooth Earbuds User Guide & Troubleshooting (FAQ)|
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)