ByJoe Horner 2019-09-16 566
At the current exchange rate (September 16), the most expensive iPhone 11 64GB appeared in Norway, priced at 6685 RMB, while the Chinese version was priced at 5499RMB.
The most expensive iPhone 11 Pro Max 512GB appeared in Russia, selling for 14518 RMB, while the Chinese version was priced at 12699RMB.
After seeing the most expensive one, let's see where the cheapest one appears.
Of these, the cheapest iPhone 11 64GB is in Japan, with a price of 4897RMB. the cheapest place to sell an iPhone 11 Pro Max 512GB is in the United States, only priced at 10252RMB.
|You may also want to read:|
|How to control the music by Amazfit GTS?|
|GoPro Hero 8, what’s new upgrades and worth buying?|
|How to reset the i11 TWS wireless Bluetooth earphones?|
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)
Xiaomi TV 5 Pro Hands-on Review