ByGoraud Mazanec 2019-10-22 1854
● 6.5-inch Samsung Super AMOLED screen
● screen resolution: 2400 x 1080 pixels
● 90Hz screen refresh rate
● quad rear cameras: Samsung GW1 64MP CMOS lens + 8MP wide angle lens + 13MP telephoto lens + 2MP portrait lens
● Snapdragon 855 Plus processor
● Memory: 12GB+256GB
● Battery capacity: 4000mAh
● Supports 50W SuperVOOC flash charge
The Realme X2 Pro DJI custom gift box edition adopts Poseidon blue color matching and offers 12GB+256GB of internal storage. The phone measures 161 x 75.7 x 8.7mm and weighs 199g.
On the screen, the Realme X2 Pro uses a 90Hz fluid screen and a 6.5-inch Samsung Super AMOLED screen with a resolution of 2400 x 1080. It is certified by Rheinland Global Eye Protection and uses a new E3 luminous material. Support for hardware-level DC dimming 2.0, DCI-P3 gamut display, HDR10+, etc.
In terms of photography, the Realme X2 Pro features quad rear cameras consisting of Samsung GW1 64MP CMOS lens + 8MP wide angle lens + 13MP telephoto lens + 2MP portrait lens.
In addition, the Realme X2 Pro is equipped with Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Plus processor, UFS 3.0 flash memory, built-in 4000mAh battery, and supports 50W SuperVOOC flash charge.
|You may also want to read:|
|Xiaomi Carrobot smart projection car HUD (Head Up Display) Bluetooth edition FAQ|
|Does GoPro Hero 8 suitable for taking picture or as vlog camera?|
|How to make TimeLapse with GoPro Hero 8?|
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)
Xiaomi TV 5 Pro Hands-on Review