ByTown Kassis 2019-10-08 194
● Qualcomm Snapdragon 439 SoC with 2.0GHz Octa core
● Screen resolution: 720 x 1,520 pixels
● MIUI 10.0.1.3 OS based on Android Pie
● Rear-mounted fingerprint scanner
● 4GB RAM + 64GB ROM
● 8MP front camera
● 12MP dual rear cameras
● 5000mAh battery
● 18W fast charging
● Splash resistant design and Corning Gorilla glass
The Redmi 8 will be an entry-level phone designed for those who do not need to perform complex tasks with the device, but on the contrary, having a great autonomy is an indispensable requirement.
The phone will be equipped with Snapdragon 439 chip and run the MIUI 10.0.1.3 OS. It will offer a display with the resolution of 720 x 1,520 pixels. In terms of memory, it will have 4GB RAM and 64GB internal storage. On the back, there are 12MP dual rear cameras and a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor, and there is an 8MP front camera for selfie. There may be a Redmi 8 Pro version to offer better 48MP rear cameras.
The Redmi 8 will also come with some attractive features, such as budget price, large 5000mAh battery with the support of 18W fast charging and Splash resistant design, etc.
The Redmi 8 will first debut in India on October 8 and it is expected to fall under Rs 10,000 (about $141) and could be priced similar to the Redmi 7.
|You may also want to read:|
|Xiaomi Carrobot smart projection car HUD (Head Up Display) Bluetooth edition FAQ|
|Does GoPro Hero 8 suitable for taking picture or as vlog camera?|
|How to make TimeLapse with GoPro Hero 8?|
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)