ByAdan Flannigan 2019-10-09 431
Sennheiser expands its gaming portfolio and introduces the GSP 370, a new wireless headset, which advertises with a particularly high battery life and low latency to the favor of the players and is cheaper than the relatively new Sennheiser GSP 670.
● Over-ear design with padded headband, ball joint hinge and memory foam ear pads
● Microphone with noise reduction and mute function
● Volume control on the earpiece
● integrated battery with up to 100 hours runtime
● USB dongle for wireless low-latency connectivity to PC, Mac and Sony PlayStation 4 digital sound processing
● Sennheiser Gaming Suite for Windows with surround modes, equalizer, microphone optimization, and various storable sound profiles
The manufacturer promises that the battery of the GSP 370 wireless headset is very durable and uses little power. This will allow gamers to use the headphones for five hours every day for about three weeks before recharging the built-in battery.
Charging is via a supplied micro-USB cable and the headset can continue to use while charging. Sennheiser does not provide details for the exact charging time.
Sennheiser now offers the GSP 370 Wireless Headset, which is based on the sound of the GSP 300 model, in the in-house webshop. The headset costs there 199 € (RRP), currently receive webshop customers also the headset holder GSA 50 (original price 34.90 euros) for free with the purchase.
|You may also want to read:|
|Xiaomi Carrobot smart projection car HUD (Head Up Display) Bluetooth edition FAQ|
|Does GoPro Hero 8 suitable for taking picture or as vlog camera?|
|How to make TimeLapse with GoPro Hero 8?|
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)