ByTown Kassis 2019-10-17 735
It is worth noting that the AnTuTu benchmark score of the Vivo iQOO Neo enhanced Snapdragon 855 edition reached an unprecedented 477,016 points, which is so far the best performance of the Snapdragon 855 mobile phone.
In terms of sub-scores, the CPU score was 146,594 points, the GPU score was 176,913 points, the MEM score was 93,243 points, and the UX score was 60,266 points.
From the benchmark results, it is inferred that the new iQOO Neo enhanced phone may use UFS 3.0 flash memory, as well as F2FS file system, TurboWrite and HPB technology.
● Snapdragon 855 enhancedcessor
● 6.39-inch water drop screen with the resolution of 2340 x 1080 pixels
● Triple rear cameras: 12Mp primary lens + 8MP wide-angle lens + 2MP depth lens
● 12MP front camera
● 4500mAh battery with the support of 33W fast charging
● 8GB RAM + 256GB of internal storage
● Android 9.0 Pie operating system
According to the official poster, the Vivo iQOO Neo enhanced Snapdragon 855 edition will be a flagship smartphone specially designed for young people, so it will not come with a high price tag, expected to be about $280.
The Vivo iQOO Neo enhanced Snapdragon 855 edition will be released on October 24 in Beijing.
|You may also want to read:|
|Xiaomi Carrobot smart projection car HUD (Head Up Display) Bluetooth edition FAQ|
|Does GoPro Hero 8 suitable for taking picture or as vlog camera?|
|How to make TimeLapse with GoPro Hero 8?|
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)