ByFields Corrielus 2019-09-02 1711
The Soocas V1 Sonic Electric Toothbrush, which uses a maglev acoustic motor and has a maximum shock frequency of 42000 beats per minute, is more powerful and has a longer life span than a pendulum motor electric toothbrush, officials said.
It also provides three modes:
1. Soft mode: suitable for very late, can eat spicy, easy to get angry gum red sensitive teeth and novice youth.
2. Standard mode: medium intensity, used twice a day in the morning and evening to remove yellow teeth and breath.
3. Pulse mode: strong and weak frequency conversion, polishing to remove tooth stains, just like applying mask, 1 to 2 times a week, quickly increase brightness and brightness.
It is equipped with 2 different brush heads and innovates the technology of hair planting and glue coating. There is a silicone tongue coating brush behind the brush head, and the tongue coating can be easily removed without changing the brush head.
In terms of endurance, the Suz V1 adopts to increase the battery, improve power transmission, charge for 4 hours, continue for 60 days.
Xiaomi Ecological chain Enterprise SOOCAS was established in July 2015 to position a fashion protection technology brand, mainly engaged in electric toothbrushes, toothflushers, razors, hair dryers and other consumer electronics products. And will be derived from toothpaste, mouthwash, hair care essential oil and other supporting products.
Xiaomi Soocas announced that the new Soocas V1 Sonic Electric Toothbrush will go on sale on September 9.
We will find out the price and availability of any other colours of Soocas V1 Sonic Electric Toothbrush, in addition to blue and pink, at the time of the official launch.
I wonder if you are interested in this electric toothbrush with a long battery life. Anyway, I'm in love.
|You may also want to read:|
|Amazfit Smart Sports Watch 3 will have 2 Versions: Standard and Elite Edition|
|GoPro Hero8 Real Machine Photos Leaked (Latest): Support for 4K/120fps Video|
|i12 TWS Binaural Bluetooth Earbuds User Guide & Troubleshooting (FAQ)|
● Over 300,000 products
● 20 different categories
● 15 local warehosues
● Multiple top brands
● Global payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
● PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer are accepted
● Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil)
● Unregistered air mail
● Registered air mail
● Priority line
● Expedited shipping
● 45 day money back guarantee
● 365 day free repair warranty
● 7 day Dead on Arrival guarantee (DOA)