Charging the earphone
● Before the first use of the headset, please charge the battery of the headset;
● Charging time: normal charging time is about 2 hours
● Charging indication: When the headset is charged, the red LED remains lit. After the headphones are charged, the red indicator is off, and the blue indicator lights up.
● Battery low indication: When the battery voltage of the headset is too low, the red light flashes twice every 0.5 seconds, and the sound is" battery power is insufficient, please charge ", please press the above operation, so as not to affect normal Battery life.
● If you do not use headphones for a long time, or before the headset battery is exhausted, the headset's charging indicator LED may take a few minutes to light;
● After the battery is insufficient, the battery is insufficient, If you do not charge the battery for a while, the headset will automatically turn off.
The pasture puts the headphones with the phone:
(1) Before using the headset for the first time, it must be paired with a mobile phone with Bluetooth.
● Place the headphones and mobile phones within 1 meter;
● Press and hold the "MFB" button of the headset for 2 seconds until the red and blue LEDs of the headphones flicker. Enter a pairing status;
● Activate the Bluetooth mobile phone's Bluetooth function to start searching for Bluetooth devices (refer to your phone manual); After the match is successful, the headphone speaker issues a "connected" sound. After the pairing is successful, the headset enters the standby state.
● After turning on the headset, it will automatically connect to the headset service using the last Bluetooth device connected to the headset service.
● In standby, press the "MFB" button of the headset. The headset will be automatically connected to the Bluetooth mobile phone last connected headset.
● Operate the phone to connect to the headphones, and then click "DD9" in the mobile phone list.
(3) Disconnect: If you need to disconnect, do the following:
● Operate your phone or other Bluetooth devices to disconnect;
● Turn off your headphones. Note: The headset has been disconnected from the phone. Headphones will automatically turn off the pasture after 3 minutes.
Wireless play moving music through Bluetooth headphones:
(1) Answering the phone when playing music:
● When the phone enters the music call through the Bluetooth headset, the player will automatically suspend music, the headphone speaker will sound Ringtone, press the "MFB" button in the headset to answer the phone, after the call is over, the player will automatically automatically or short press "MFB" or mobile phone through the Bluetooth headset to resume play music (depending on the mobile phone support function). "
(2) Music Play, pause
● When playing music, short press the "MFB" button on the Bluetooth headset to suspend music play. When the player is suspended, press the "MFB" button on the Bluetooth headset to recover music playback. Ranch battery power low detection:
● When the battery voltage of the headset drops to 3.3V, the headphones detects the low voltage, the red light flashes twice every 0.5 seconds, and "the battery is low, please charge"
● When the battery voltage drop in the headset When 3.1V, the ear is detected to detect low voltages, and the ear is automatically turned off after 30 seconds. Note: When the headset detects a low voltage, charge the headset immediately to avoid affecting the battery life.