Under the premise that the performance of NANO remains unchanged and the main control chip ATMEGA328P-AU remains unchanged, we replaced the USB chip to increase the download speed and increase the stability in win7 and win8.
Arduino Nano is an ultra-small Simple I/O platform based on and open source code. Compared with the previous USB version of Arduino Diecimila, Arduino Nano has a big advantage in volume, that is, it can be used for development that needs to run independently, and has Interactive electronic products.
It can also be used to develop interactive works that are connected to a computer and completed in cooperation with Flash, Processing, Max/Msp, PD, VVVV and other software.
This module modifies Ft232RL to CH340G, which can be used in Windows 8, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10. For systems above Windows 7, only need to be connected to the Internet, the system can automatically search for drivers, without the need for users to download drivers.
1. Download Arduino IDE
Download link: https://arduino.cc/en/Main/Software
2. USB chip driver download address: https://www.wch-ic.com/download/list.asp?id=126
3. Plug in the NANO development board, the driver will be installed automatically
4. Select the board NANO in DIE
5. Select the COM port, this can be queried in my computer, just the port in your UNO development board
6. It’s better to choose first. Arduino comes with a routine program, burn it into it
Technical parameters for Arduino nano:
1. 12 digital input / output ports D2-D13.
2. 8 analog input ports A0-A7.
3. 1 Pair of TTL level serial port transceiver port RX / TX.
4. 6 PWM ports, D3, D5, D6, D9, D10, D11.
5. Adopt atmel atmega328p-au microcontroller.
6. Support USB download and power supply.
7. Support external 3.3V-12V DC power supply.
8. Support lithium batteries and 9V battery power supply.
9. Support ISP download.