Desktop DIY Laser Engraver Cutter Engraving Cutting Machine 300mW
Orange Pi One is an open-source single-board computer. It can run Android 4.4, Ubuntu, Debian, Rasberry Pi Image, as well as the Banana Pi Image. It uses the AllWinner H3 SoC, and has 512MB DDR3 SDRAM. Orange Pi One is for anyone who wants to use technology to create innovation - not just consuming it. It's a simple, fun, useful tool that you can use to start taking control of the world around you.
● Memory (SDRAM): 512MB DDR3 (shared with GPU).
● Onboard storage: TF card (max. 64GB) / MMC card slot.
● Onboard network: 10 / 100M Ethernet RJ45.
● Video input: A CSI input connector camera: support 8-bit YUV422 CMOS sensor interface; support CCIR656 protocol for NTSC and PAL; support SM pixel camera sensor; support video capture solution up to 1080p@30fps.
● Audio output: HDMI.
● Video output: support HDMI output with HDCP; support HDMI CEC; support HDMI 30 function; support simultaneous output of HDMI.
● Low-level peripheral: 40 pins header, which is compatible with Raspberry Pi B+.
● GPIO (1 x 3) pin: UART, ground.
● Power source: DC input can supply power, but USB OTG input doesn't supply power.
● Power / status LED.
● Compatible with android, Ubuntu, Debian and Rasberry Pi Image.
|CPU : H3 Quad-core Cortex-A7|
| Type: Orange Pi One |
Material: PCB Board
| Ports: USB |
Weight and Size
| Product weight: 0.0270 kg |
Package weight: 0.0430 kg
Product Size(L x W x H): 6.90 x 5.00 x 1.60 cm / 2.72 x 1.97 x 0.63 inches
Package Size(L x W x H): 11.70 x 7.90 x 2.60 cm / 4.61 x 3.11 x 1.02 inches
|Package Contents: 1 x Orange Pi One H3 Quad-core Learning Development Board|