Open our Cool Free APP!
Enjoy APP-Exclusive Deals.
GSM / GPRS Expansion Board EFCom Wireless Module with Antenna
GSM / GPRS expansion board is a serial GSM / GPRS wireless module. It contributes to quickly learning a GSM / GPRS mobile phone development for Arduino enthusiasts, and can be applied to wireless development projects, but also suitable for remote control development, such as wireless meter reading, smart appliances, ultra-long-range control.
● Fully compatible with the Arduino and Mega2560 development board series.
● 4-band GPRS / GSM module supports four standard bands 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900MHz, and sends SMS messages, phone calls, faxes, etc..
● The EFCom using AT commands through UART serial configuration settings only needs to extend the board into Freaduino board, you will be able to easily control via AT commands EFCom to make calls, send text messages.
● EFCom supports LCD5110 display (default hair Bluetooth backlight, inserted in EFCom effect diagram below) and serial keypad keyboard input.
● Serial communication, the freedom to choose hardware serial port (D0/D1) or software serial communication (D2/D3) and motherboard.
● SIM900, all the IC set aside not only the UART, DEBUG mouth, but also all GPIO port and KEY PANEL interface.
● Super capacitor ensures the RTC work.
● Supports both hardware and software switch machines; supports hardware and software restart.
| Type: GSM / GPRS Expansion Board
Weight and Size
| Product weight: 0.128 kg
Package weight: 0.145 kg
Product Size(L x W x H): 7.90 x 5.40 x 1.80 cm / 3.11 x 2.13 x 0.71 inches
Package Size(L x W x H): 24.60 x 15.90 x 2.80 cm / 9.69 x 6.26 x 1.1 inches
|Package Contents: 1 x GSM / GPRS EFCom Wireless Expansion Module, 1 x 4-band Antenna, 1 x 9V Adapter, 1 x Card Sleeve|