Orange Pi One H3 Quad-core Development Module Mali400MP2 GPU 512MB DDR3 with Adapter / Shell
Orange Pi One is an open-source single-board computer. It can run Android 4.4, Ubuntu, Debian and other operating systems, and is compatible with Raspberry Pi. It uses the Allwinner H3 SoC, and has 512MB DDR3 SDRAM. Orange Pi One is for anyone who wants to start creating with technology - not just consuming it. It's a simple, fun, useful tool that you can use to start taking control of the world around you.
● Memory ( SDRAM ): 512MB DDR3 ( shared with GPU ).
● Onboard storage: TF card ( max. 64GB ) / MMC card slot.
● Onboard network: 10 / 100M Ethernet RJ45.
● Video input: a camera board with a CSI input.
● Audio output: HDMI.
● Low-level peripheral: 40 pins header, which is compatible with Raspberry Pi.
● Power source: DC input can supply power, but USB OTG input doesn't supply power.
● Power / status LED.
● Compatible with Android, Ubuntu, Debian and Raspberry Pi Image.
| Type: Orange Pi One |
Weight and Size
| Product weight: 0.145 kg |
Package weight: 0.180 kg
Product Size(L x W x H): 7.40 x 4.80 x 1.70 cm / 2.91 x 1.89 x 0.67 inches
Package Size(L x W x H): 23.80 x 15.90 x 2.70 cm / 9.37 x 6.26 x 1.06 inches
|Package Contents: 1 x Orange Pi One Development Module, 1 x Shell, 1 x Adapter, 1 x English Manual|