1. Finger pulse oximeter is an economical and accurate method of detecting pulse rate and blood oxygen saturation through finger. It also shows the volume waveform, ensuring accuracy. The unique PI index effectively reacted pulsation blood flow, 133R oxygen has a breathing frequency monitoring function, self-regulating finger clips, and simple one-button design facilitating operation. The 5-level brightness of the screen is adjustable, the size is small, easy to carry. Suitable for everyday use, measure your health at any time.
2. Widely applicable to family, hospital, oxygen bar, sports health (use before and after exercise, it is not recommended to use during exercise), cell medical treatment. Suitable for plateau tourism and mountaineering enthusiasts, patients (patients who have been cultivated at home or patients in a first-aid state), old people over 60 years old, work more than 12 hours a day, sportsman (professional sports training or sports enthusiast), Closed environment worker, etc.. This product is not suitable for use as a persistent monitoring of patients.
1. Display parameters: blood oxygen SPO2 value, pulse PR value, blood oxygen bar chart, pulse waveform, PI (perfusion index), respiratory rate monitoring parameters.
2. Display screen: The product is displayed with blue-yellow two-color OLED screen, and the 5-level brightness is adjustable.
3. Display mode: four directions, four display modes.
4. Energy saving and environmental protection: product power consumption, the two AAA batteries are sustainable for more than 40 hours.
5. Voltage Warning: There is a low voltage warning tip when the battery voltage is too low.
6. Automatic shutdown: When there is no signal generation, the product will automatically shut down after 8 seconds.
7. Advantages: Exempt oxygen probes and treatment display modules are integrated, the products are simple, low power consumption, small size, light weight, easy to carry.
Blood oxygen saturation measurement range: 70% ~ 99%
Pulse rate measurement range: 30bpm ~ 240bpm
Blood oxygen saturation measurement accuracy: 70% ~ 99% range ± 2%, ≤70% is not defined
Pulse rate measurement accuracy: ± 1% of ± 1bpm or measured value (taken large)
Oxygen saturation resolution: blood oxygen saturation ± 1%
Bloodstream perfusion index: ≥ 0.2%, ± 0.1%
Sleep monitoring time: no
Power consumption: below 30mA
Automatic shutdown: No finger insertion, 8 seconds automatic shutdown
Use temperature: 5 °C ~ 40 °C
Storage and humidity: 10% ~ 80% storage at 15% ~ 80%
Atmospheric pressure: 70kpa ~ 106kpa
Battery model: 2*1.5V (2 x AAA alkaline, the product does not contain batteries)
Material: ABS + PC
Monitor parameters SPO2:
Hemoglobin saturation (SPO2)
Patient Type: Applicable to all 4 years old
Measuring range: 70 - 99%
Accuracy: at 70% - 99% ± 2%
Oxygen saturation: reflects important indicators of the oxygen in the body, generally believes that the normal oxygen saturation should not be less than 94%, which is considered to be oxygen-oxygenated.
Heart rate pulse repetition frequency (PR) bpm:
Measuring range: 30 bpm - 250 bpm
BPM Solution: 1
Accuracy: 1% or 1 bpm
Heart rate: refers to the number of times the heart beats per minute. That is, in a certain period of time, the heart is slow and slow. The same person, the heart rate slows down when quiet or sleep, and the heart rate is accelerated when the emotion is excited!
Blood flow infusion indication PI value:
Measuring range 0.2% -30% Pi
PI refers to the bloodstream infusion index (PI), and the PI value reflects the pulsation blood flow, which reflects blood flow perfusion. The larger the blood flow of pulsation, the more pulsation components, the greater the PI value. Therefore, the measurement site (skin, nail, bone, etc.) and the patient's own blood flow perfusion (the flow of arterial blood) will affect the PI value. Since the sympathetic nerve affects heart rate and arterial blood pressure (affecting pulse arterial blood flow), the nerve regulation system or mental state of the human body will also affect the PI value. Thus, in different anesthesia, its PI value will be different.
Respiratory frequency monitoring function RR value:
The respiratory frequency is a medical term that describes the number of breathing per minute, and once the undulation of the chest is a breathing, that is, an exhaustion of the breath. The number of breathing per minute is referred to as a breathing frequency. Breathing is the process of gas exchange between the internal and external environment of the human body, and the human body sucks oxygen through breathing, exhale carbon dioxide, thereby maintaining normal physiological functions.
Normal adults breathe approximately 16-20 times per minute. The ratio of respiratory and pulse is 1: 4, that is, once each breath, pulse is 4 times. Pediatric breathing is faster than adults, up to 20 ~ 30 times per minute; newborns can reach 44 times per minute. The number of breathing per minute. The respiratory frequency varies from age, gender and physiological state.
Oxeroxia 4 Parameters: SPO2, PR, PI, RR