Launch our Cool Free App!
Get $3 Off 1st Order.
Kzyee KM10 Power Probe super electrical probe diagnostic tool supports 12V and 24V electrical systems.
Built-in voltage & polarity, continuity, Trailer Lights and Connections as well as signal circuit testing. it can quickly and accurately find trouble spot.
Activating components in the vehicle or W/Ground, reading voltage display red/green polarity LED, tracing, locating short circuits, bad ground contacts.
KM10 Circuit Tester Key Features:
● Highly reliable and extremely easy to use with 6m long strong cable
● Built-in flashlight enables you to work in the dark
● LED screen allows you to read voltage, current and resistance at the fingertip
● With 6 Meter long electronic cable, convenient to test from the front to the rear of the car
● Test mode contain AV Voltage, DC Voltage, Current Resistance, LED, including most car circuit test system
● Including Cigarette Lighter adapter, battery test clips, easy to get battery supply from the car
● Circuit Breaker Protection: Ability to Power Up Components. Automatically shut-off if current exceeds 5 Amperes, it design to protect an electrical circuit from damage caused by over-current, typically resulting from an overload or short circuit.
KM10 Power Probe Functions:
1. Perform these functions: power injection, measuring, ground testing, polarity checking, continuity testing and component activation.
2. Read the AVO meter, voltage, current, and resistance easily.
3. Press the power switch lightly and get the instant heat ground lead to energize the electrical components, such as the cooling fan, relay etc.
4. Activate the components by using the hot wire and ground lead simultaneously.
5. Determine the positive, negative and open circuit quickly.
6. Test the bad ground contacts quickly, follow and locate short circuits without wasting the fuse.
7. Test the continuity of the power switch, relay and diode quickly.
8. Protect the tool from overload through the inner circuit breaker.
9. Allow you to work in the dark area by using the built-in head light.
10. Operate the tool without looking at the menu once users are familiar with the tone. Test along the vehicle by the long cable.
There are four modes to diagnose the electrical systems, which can be accessed by depressing the Model Button and cycling through each one: DC Voltage, AC Voltage, Resistance, Diode
Circuit Continuity Testing in Resistance mode
While the tool is in Resistance mode, using the probe tip with chases is ground or the auxiliary ground lead, continuity can be tested on wires and components attached or disconnected from the vehicle's electrical system, When the probe tip is contacting a ground, the LCD will indicate "0.0Ω" and green LED will be on, A beep tone will sound.
Signal Circuit Testing
For example, you suspect there is a problem with your M.A.P? sensor circuit, then follow the procedure involved with testing this sensor.
★ Set the tool in AC Voltage mode, using the probe tip with chassis ground or the auxiliary ground lead.
★ Connect vacuum pump to MAP sensor
★ Connect the probe tip to the MAP sensor,
Positive terminal and observe the LCD readings which should be a sine wave in normal condition,
★ Apply vacuum
★ Release vacuum and observe the LCD readings
Display: TFT color display (160 x 128 dpi)
Operating Temperature: 0 to 60C (32 to 140F)
External Power: 12.0 or 24.0 V power provided via vehicle battery