Launch our Cool Free App!
Get $3 Off 1st Order.
Oil pump line search
Or auto mechanic repair shop to help find.
Power supply, fuel cut control line
(1) The standard power supply of this equipment is 10V-50VDC, the red line is the positive pole of the power supply, and the yellow (black) is the negative pole of the power supply; when installing the negative pole of the power supply, please select the grounding or grounding separately, and do not share with other ground lines;
(2) The oil cutoff control line (green/blue line) is connected to the oil pump line.
Cut off Oil (The car can't be started, it can only start normally after it needs Restore Oil, and the speed is 60KM/H Cut off Oil - it can go out normally after about 2 minutes.)
Functions and Product parameters:
Terminal size : 31x 31x 57mm
Network Band: 850/900/1800/1900Mhz
GPS module: MTK2503
GPS sensitivity: -159dBm
GPS position accuracy: 10m
First positioning time: Cold start 45-120 seconds
Warm start: 35 seconds
Hot start : 1 second
Operating voltage: 10-50V input
Battery : Built-in lithium battery 3.7V 110mAh
Storage temperature: -40degC to +85degC
Operating temperature: -20degC to +55degC
Humidity :5% - 95% Non-solidified
Faults & The solutions:
Q：Start up Fail?
A：Check the cable connect right or not.
Q：The device can not obtain location information?
A：Place the unit at the open area to test.
Q：How to choose SIM card?
A: the SIM card must support GSM&GPRS，and ensure that the card has enough currency and credit.
Q: How to use in the foreign countries?
A：please set the APN before use，please edit the text ldquoAPN123456
CMNET ldquo and send it to the SIM card of the device，CMNET is Chinese operatorrsquos APN, Replace the corresponding APN when use in other countries, APN details, please consult your local SIM
Please comply with the instructions to extend the unit life:
1. Keep the unit dry. Any liquid, i.e. rain, moisture, may destroy or damage the inside circuitry.
2. Donrsquot use & store the unit in dusty places.
3. Donrsquot put the unit in overheated or over cooled places.
4. Handle carefully. Donrsquot vibrate or shake it violently.
5. Clear the unit with a piece of dry cloth. Donrsquot clean in chemicals, detergent.
6. Donrsquot paint the unit, this may cause some foreign materials left in between the parts.
7. Donrsquot disassemble or refit the unit.
8. Please use the battery and charger provided by manufacturer. Using other batteries and chargers will cause unwanted situation