Launch our Cool Free App!
Enjoy App-Exclusive Deals.
1. Single Location: If there are any authorized numbers, the tracker will answer all calls with location information. If the authorized numbers have been configured, then only authorized numbers will be able to receive a location report from the tracker; * A set of tracking devices with authorized numbers, it hangs up the call and will respond to a message with a google map and latitude in real time and longitude; * If you lose the fixation with satellites (without gps-signals), it will be tracked by LBS / CELL-ID. Then, two positions will be included in the SMS reply: -Gps coordinates of the last known position. -Varnish code. find the “manual track” and place the resulting code in the LAC and the cell ID fields in the location using the LBS technology.
2. Auto track continuously: Track with limited time intervals, for example, send sms-command “fix030s005n + password” to the tracking device, it will report the location information with an interval of 30 s 5 times. * Track for unlimited use with an interval of time, for example, send SMS “fix030s030m *** n + password” to the tracker. The tracker will report the location in real time every 30 seconds when ACC is on, and will report the location every 30 minutes when ACC is off. Note: the interval must be at least 10 s. * Smart track in time and distance interval, this function means that the device can be monitored using a preset distance and time interval by two factors.
3. Turning points are updated automatically: The tracker will automatically update the location information on the web server, as soon as the vehicle changes its direction over the preset angle values, to create a smooth path corresponding to the actual road, this function works only in GPRS mode.
4. drift suppression gps: This function is deactivated by default, send “suppress + password” for the tracker, it will respond “suppress Drift ok”. Gps data stops updating if the vehicle is not moving (ACC is off) and the latitude and longitude always keep the same, and the gps data is updated automatically when the vehicle is moving (ACC turned on).
5. Exact street address: Before using this function, you need to configure the APN of your GSM network for the SIM card in the tracker; After setting up the APN, send “address + password” to the device, it will respond to the SMS, including the exact street address. For example: NO.8, Guankou 2nd Rd, Nantou, Nanshan district, Shenzhen, Guangdong, China (mainland).
6. Location Based Service (LBS) / Cell Localization: If the tracker cannot install a solid gps fix, it will calculate its location using GSM positioning. The location report will include the gps coordinates of the latest known positions, and the LAC code included in the LAC Code in the “manual tracking” menu of the web tracking platform will allow you to see the current tracker location. You can also send the command “address + password” to the tracker to request the exact address, the track automatically switches to tracking LBS in GPRS mode. The accuracy of the LBS depends on the distance to the nearest GSM Mobile Network tower or base station. Note: This function can be used in most regions in accordance with the GSM network signal. In some areas may not be available.
7. Data loading: * Current date loading: Sending SMS: “Download + password” for tracking device, it will respond: “Download ok” if the device works well in GPRS mode; if not, it will respond: “the download does not work! Please check gprs ”, which means that the device does not work in GPRS mode. * Specified date loading: Sending SMS: “Download + password + space + year month and day” for the tracking device, it will respond: “Download ok” and download the tracking data on the web platform at the actual time you choose. For example: send SMS: “load123456 20110425” to the tracking device, means to download the tracking data on April 25, 2011 on the web platform.
8. Send a third party message: For example, set the phone number of the SIM card service provider in the tracker, remind of the message when charging, the tracker will send it to the authorized phone number. Only 1 third party phone number can actually be set.
9. SIM card balance request: How it works: Take the Chinese mobile phone, as an example, after accepting the balance command, the tracker will remember the “mobile phone number”, the carrier’s phone number and code, then send the code to the carrier’s phone number and send a message from carrier to mobile number.
10. ACC operating alarm: The tracker will send "ACC on + latitude and longitude" to authorized numbers when ignition is detected, this means that the vehicle has been started; and the tracker will send “ACC off + latitude and longitude” to authorized numbers when the ignition is switched off and ACC, this means that the vehicles have been stopped.
11. Disconnect the oil and power system: * Run immediately mode: Send the command “quickstop + password” for tracking, it will reply “quickstop OK”. Then the tracker will immediately stop the car after the "stop" command. * Performance depends on the speed mode (default mode): Send the “noquickstop + password” command to track, it will respond “noquickstop OK”, then the tracker will not stop the car immediately after the “stop” command, instead, it will respond: “It will performed after a speed of less than 20 km / h ”, and will stop the car when the speed is less than 20 km / h.
12. Arm / Lock: Send the sms command “arm + password” to the tracker, the vehicle terminal will change to hand status, meanwhile, the car door is locked and it will reply with SMS “tracker activated”. If the vehicle is in the ignition state (ACC is on), the car door will be locked, but the hand will fail, at the same time, it will reply with SMS “failed to configure! Please turn off ACC. ” If the engine is turned off, but the door is open, the car cannot enter into the state of the hand and answer "Setting does not work, please close the door."
13. Withdraw / Unlock: Sending the “secure + password” sms command to the tracking device in the vehicle, it will respond “the tracker is deactivated” both in the military and in the disinfected state, and the sms command will make the tracking device part of the disputed state, if the device is currently a weapon. It will not alarm if the door opens and the sensor vibrates and the engine starts when this hand function is turned off.
14. Silent hand: Send SMS “silent + password” for tracking, he will answer “silent!”. This means that the tracker enters silent mode and the door will also be locked; The siren will not sound after the alarm goes off, but the tracker will send SMS to the authorized numbers.
15. Determine how many times the alarm: You can decide how many times the alarm will be sent, for those alarm messages sent in a cycle, you can reduce the time the alarm was sent. For example, send SMS “xtime + password + 005” to the tracker, the alarm will be sent 5 times after the alarm is triggered.
25 years. Waterproof IP66 Design: waterproof case to ensure stable operation in a tough environment.