Launch our Cool Free App!
Get $3 Off 1st Order.
Oxygen OS based on Android 10
Snapdragon 690, Octa Core, 5G mobile platform
6.49" Screen, 90Hz Refresh Rate, 2400×1080 pixels, 405ppi
RAM + ROM
6GB + 128GB, LPDDR4X
16MP , f/2.05
64MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP, Quad Cameras
4300mAh, Warp Charge 30T Fast Charging (5V/6A)
Global Version, support Multi-languages / Google Service / OTA update. NFC, Back Fingerprint, Bluetooth 5.1
GSM: 850/900/1800/1900; CDMA: BC0
MIMO: 5GNR: n1/3/7/41/78; LTE: B1/3/7/38/41
Wifi: 2×2 MIMO, Support 2.4G/5G, Support WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
2. The phone have Google Play Store and support Multi-language?
It is Global Version, sealed box with Global ROM, suppot Multi-languages, Google Service and OTA udpate.
3. May I get repair warranty?
Yes, we suggest that you can take an unpacking video when you receive the package.
OnePlus Nord N10*1 + Warp Charge 30 Power Adapter*1 + Type-C Cable*1
5G vs 4G? It's not even a fair fight.
For too long, 5G felt like a distant promise like flying cars and hoverboards. But now it's really here, ready to kick the door wide open to new mobile experiences. N10 5G was built for 5G, featuring a Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 690 chipset powered by an octa-core CPU.
90 Hz is one of those things you have to experience, This headline can only do so much.
A 90 Hz display refreshes 50% faster than 60 Hz to boost smoothness and responsiveness. What does that mean? It means you've probably been missing out on a much better mobile experience, Just buy the N10 5G.
Sound coming at you from all sides.
Smartphones have come a long way. But for some reason, the speaker continues to be a throwaway feature. It's like the glove compartment of the smartphone industry. Just needs to be there, N10 5G takes sound seriously with rich dual speakers to give you an immersive stereo experience.
We don't want to put words into his mouth. But this cow was very impressed.
64 million pixels will tend do that to you. But then when you throw in N10 5G's other three cameras, including a 119° ultra wide, macro, and monochrome, it's a surprise we're not all just standing in some field numbed by its greatness.
A little extra memory so you can forget all about it.
When it came to the question of how much RAM to put into N10 5G, one engineer said 4 GB is probably plenty. He eats alone now. Instead we went with 6 GB to to make sure you can forget all about RAM and just enjoy your favorite apps, games, movies, and series.
What good is all this speed without the storage to back it up?
We’ve all been in that moment. Where your phone is full, but you need to take a photo. So you begin mercilessly deleting photos of close family and friends to make room. But it doesn't have to be this way. N10 5G has 128 GB of storage — expandable up to 512 GB with a microSD card* — enough space for pretty much everything.
1. Relevant product parameter descriptions have been addressed on the corresponding pages. For details, please refer to the specific instructions on each page;
2. The weight of the phone is 190g. The size and weight of the mobile phone may vary according to configuration, manufacturing process and measurement method;
3. The corners of the screen are within a standard rectangle. Measured diagonally, the screen size is 6.49 inches in the full rectangle and 6.25 inches accounting for the rounded corners;
4. Due to the mobile phone system file occupying space, (including Android system and pre-installed apps), the available memory capacity is less than this value. Storage capacity will vary based on software version and may vary from device to device;
5. Photo pixels of different camera modes may vary. Please refer to the actual situation. Video pixels of different shooting modes may also vary. Please refer to the actual situation;
6. The typical battery capacity is 4300mAh and actual performance may vary. The battery is not removable;
7. Currently supports dual 4G SIM cards or a single 5G SIM. 5G+4G suport available via OTA update at a future date. Please confirm 5G network availability with your carrier.
8. Product pictures and content on the page are for illustrative purposes only. The actual results (including but not limited to appearance, color, size) and the screen display content (including but not limited to background, UI and picture) may vary.
9. Numbers are theoretical and obtained under a controlled test environment (see each specific description) and provided by the supplier or the OnePlus laboratory. Actual performance may vary due to individual product differences, software versions, use conditions and environmental factors. Please refer to the actual experience.
10. Due to the real-time changes in product batches and supply factors, in order to provide accurate information on product information, specifications, and product characteristics, OnePlus may adjust and revise the text descriptions, picture effects, and other content on the above pages in real time to match the reality of the product performance, specifications, index, parts and other information; in the event that page modifications and adjustments are necessary, no special notice will be given.
Notification: We suggest that take an unpacking video when you receive the package, in case there have some Shipping problems or Factory problems.