1. This charger can only charge cylindrical lithium-ion batteries and nickel-hydrogen batteries, not lithium iron phosphate batteries;
2. Before use, please refer to the manual carefully, pay attention to the recommended charging current of the rechargeable battery, do not exceed the recommended current for charging;
3. Do not use other non-standard power adapters;
4. The charger may heat up during charging and discharging, be careful not to burn;
5. When you stop using, please unplug the power and unplug the battery;
6. It can only be used at room temperature and indoors.
● Brand new touch control function;
● Four slots work independently;
● It has two working modes: automatic AUTO and manual MANUAL; (the system default is automatic AUTO, automatic current distribution);
● A variety of optional charging currents: 250mA /500mA/1000mA /1500mA/2000mA/2500mA/3000mA;
● Three levels of discharge current: 250mA/500mA/750mA;
● It can charge different specifications (18650/26650/AA/AAA) rechargeable batteries at the same time;
● This product uses a single screen independent LCD display, including battery type (Li-ion-3.7V, Ni-MH1.2V), working mode (AUTO automatic/MANUAL manual), battery channel (CH1-CH4), working mode (CHARGE charge mode/DISCHARGE discharge mode/TEST detection mode/REPAIR repair mode), charge and discharge capacity (mAh), charge and discharge time (h), charge and discharge current (mA), battery voltage (V), battery power percentage%, The battery internal resistance (mΩ), temperature ℃ and other parameters are detailed and clear at a glance;
● In CHARGE mode, 4 channels work independently, each channel can select different charging current and detect charging capacity;
● In DISCHARGE mode, 4 channels work independently, each channel can choose different discharge current and detect discharge capacity;
● TEST mode, the normal battery capacity detection process includes three steps (1 charge, 2 discharge, 3 recharge) to check the battery capacity process;
● Different channels can work in different modes (CHARGE, DISCHARGE and TEST, REPAIR four modes); independently set charge/discharge capacity detection/normal capacity detection functions;
● Multiple protection functions: overcharge and overdischarge, short circuit, temperature, 0V voltage activation function, (-ΔV&0ΔV), 1.65V-2.2V can not charge function, intelligent identification of bad batteries and reverse battery detection protection.
The charger has 6 touch contact points, the mode selection point (MODE), the current size selection point (CURRENT), the independent selection and view data point key (1234), the 6 touch mode keys also light up the LCD backlight function, use Concise and convenient;
1. MODE: (mode selection) including CHARGE charging mode, DISCHARGE discharging mode, TEST capacity detection mode and REPAIR repair mode;
2. CURRENT: (short-touch current selection) including 250mA/500mA/1000mA/1500mA/2000mA/2500mA/3000mA; long-touch "CHARGE" point, you can choose automatic AUTO or manual MANUAL work;
3. 1/2/3/4 channel touch points: (corresponding to 1/2/3/4 channels respectively); short touch can independently select and view the corresponding channel data, long touch any point can control the LCD screen display (constant bright or Extinguished);
4. In any case, touch and hold the MODE point “beep” after the prompt sound, you can change CHARGE (charge) mode, DISCHARGE (discharge) mode, TEST (capacity detection) mode, REPAIR (repair) mode, and then light it within 8 seconds. Touch the corresponding function touch point to change the mode, current size, independent, mixed charging, capacity detection function, 8 seconds after selection, it will enter the working state, in the working state, you can touch the (1/2/3/4) touch point to view Corresponding channel conditions, including battery type/charging mode/charging capacity (mAh)/charging time (h)/charging current (mA)/battery voltage (V)/power percentage%/battery internal resistance (mΩ)/temperature ℃, etc. Parameter, "End" will be displayed at the end, this work process is over.
DC input voltage: 12.0V/5.0A
Ni-MH battery charging current: 1.48V 250mA/500mA/1000mA*4
Lithium battery charging current: 4.20V250mA /500mA/1000mA /1500mA/2000mA/2500mA/3000mA*4
Rechargeable battery specifications: 18650, 26650, 14500, AA, AAA, etc.
Discharge current: 250mA*4/500mA*4/750mA*4
Termination method: Intelligent voltage monitoring