1. This charger can charge all cylindrical rechargeable batteries 3.7V Li-Ion, 3.8V IMR, 1.2VNi-MH / Cd, 3.2V LiFePO4
2. Read this manual before use and pay special attention to the recommended charge current, must avoid to charge battery beyond the recommended current limit
3. If DC input, only 12V1A is recommended
4. Mind heating while charging
5. Remove the charger from power source after charging complete, and remove the battery from the charger at the same time
6. For indoor use only
7. The displaying data only for reference, please refer to professional instrument for more accurate data
Specification and Function:
1. Multi-power input: AC cable 110-240V 50 / 60Hz (included) / 12V 1A adapter (selective), four independent charging and micro computer management system.
2. Three charging current mode (500mAh / 1000mAh / 2000mAh, 2000mAh current mode is fixed only on the fourth slot.
3. The LED charging indicator: both for charging progress: 25% - 50% - 75% -100% and battery types: Ni-MH 1.2V, Li-Fe 3.2V, Li-ion 3.7V, Li-ion 3.80V (IMR)
4. Identify Li-ion and Ni-MH batteries automatically and adjust manually the charging mode for LiFePO4 and 3.80V li-ion batteries (IMR)
5. Refresh for OV battery. It will not charge any battery of1.65 -1.85V (refresh current can be detected only)
6. Protection for over-charge and over-discharge and short circuit. Identify broken battery and polar reverse protection.
7. Charing under constant voltage and current
Button, LED and Function:
1. Buttons: While power supply is connected, 1) Short press (less than 2S) the mode button to change the battery type It will start to charge 5 seconds after setting the battery type (3.2V or 3.80V), 1.2V Ni-MH and 3.7. V li-ion can be detected automatically, so it needs setting only 3.2V and 3.8V batteries; 2) change the charging current at any time during charging by long press (more than 2S) the mode button
2. LED:. While power supply connected, all LEDS light up immediately 1) If no battery is inserted, the500mAh LED (one of the three current display LEDS) will keep on and others will be off 2) When battery is inserted and detected, 4 LED charger indicator for the channel will be among which 3.7V Battery type LED keeps flashing indicating to set the battery type, if no operation in5 seconds, it begins by automatic detection (Li-Ion 3.7V or NIMH) then four LED indicators will display the charging status. 3) During charging, short -press the mode button to show the battery type within 5 seconds; 4) If no power supply is connected, inserting a battery, it can quick shows the remaining charger volume of the battery.
1. Input: AC cable 110-240V 50 / 60Hz (included) / DC 12V 1A (selective)
2. Output voltage:
DC 4.2V for Li-Ion 3.7V
DC 4.35V for Li-Ion 3.8V (IMR)
DC 3.65V for LeFePO4
DC 1.48V for NiMH / NI-Cd
3. Output current:
Li-Ion / IMR / LiFePO42000mA * 1 (only for slot # 4)
1000mA * 2, 500mA * 3 500mA * 4
NiMH / NiCd: 1000mA * 2, 500mA * 3 500mA * 4
4. Constant voltage, cut-off current: less than 100mA
5. Standby current: less than 15mA
Compatible Battery Types:
Li-ion / IMR / LiFePO4: 26650, 21700, 20700, 18650, 18490, 18350, 17670, 17500, 16340 (RCR123), 14500, 10440
NiMH / Cd: AA, AAA, SC, C