Applicable battery type:
Lithium batteries, models: 10440, 14500, 16340, 18500, 18650, 26650, 26500
Ni-MH battery, model: AA, AAA, C, D
Four independent charging channels:
It has an independent charging control chip to accurately control the charging status of each charging slot
Ideal for office and home use, the charger's working power supply is 12V-3A, using a dedicated DC switching power supply
There are four levels of charging current available for selection, 200 300 500 700 1000mA, among them, if there are only 1, 4 channels with batteries, the current levels are: 200 300 500 700 1000 1500 2000mA; the discharge battery can be set to 200 300 500 700 1000mA.
Four working modes are available for users to choose:
Charge, discharge, repair and capacity test and battery internal resistance test.
The discharging mode does not switch to charging, and the battery discharge capacity is displayed. In charging mode, the 4.21V charger is judged to be fully charged
LCD screen: can display real-time charge/discharge capacity, voltage, current, and time of 4 channels of batteries
Working environment temperature: 0℃-40℃
1. MODE operating mode selection button
2. DISPLAY display mode button
3. CURRENT current adjustment button
4. SLOT, can individually adjust the working mode of each channel
The specific operation method of the charger:
1. Long press MODE for 2 seconds to enter the working mode to select, and then press this key to have four working modes to choose from, namely charge (charge), discharge (discharge), discharge refersh (repair), charge test (capacity) Test) and quick test (battery internal resistance test)
2. Press DISPLAY to display the charge current, battery voltage, battery power, and battery charge and discharge time respectively.
3. When the charger is powered on, the default charging mode and the charging current is 500mA
4. When powering on, press CURRENT to adjust the current. When entering work, you need to adjust the current again and press this key when you need to switch the working mode to be effective. The charge and discharge current can be adjusted
5. Press SLOT to adjust the working mode of each channel individually
6. When the temperature of the battery exceeds 40 degrees or the temperature of the PCB board exceeds 40 degrees, the fan will start to rotate.
7. Four levels of current available for battery charging: 200, 300, 500, 700, 1000mA, among them, if there are only 1, and 4 channels with batteries, the current levels are: 200, 300, 500, 700, 1000, 1500, 2000mA
8. The size of the discharged battery can be set to 200 300 500 700 1000mA
9. Select the charge test working mode, and the current can be the same as charge