Launch our Cool Free App!
Enjoy App-Exclusive Deals.
User Manual Lii-PD4
1. This charger can charge all cylindrical rechargeable batteries 3.7V Li-Ion , 3.8V IMR, 1.2V Ni-MH/Cd, 3.2VLiFePO4
2. Read this manual before use and pay special attention to the recommended charge current, must avoid to charge battery beyond the recommended current limit
3. If DC input, only 12V 1A is recommended
4. Mind heating while charging
5. Remove the charger from power source after charging complete, and remove the battery from the charger at the same time
6. For indoor use only
7. The displaying data only for reference, please refer to professional instrument for more accurate data
Specifications and functions:
1. Multi-power input: AC cable 110-240V 50/60Hz (included)/ 12V 1A adapter(selective), four independent charging and micro computer management system.
2. Charge current intelligent auto-set of total three levels: 500mA /1000mA/2000mA),2000mA is fixed only for slot#4.
3. Multi-functional LCD charging display: for charging progress 25% - 50% - 75% -100% , battery types: Ni-MH 1.2V , Li-Fe 3.2V, Li-ion 3.7V, Li-ion 3.80V (IMR), charging capacity, voltage and current: 0.5A/1A/2A.
4. Identify Li-ion and Ni-MH batteries automatically and adjust manually the charging mode for LiFePO4 and 3.80V li-ion batteries(IMR)
5. Refresh for OV battery. It will not charge any battery of1.65 -2.20V (refresh current can be detected only)
6. Multi-safety protection function of over-charge and over-discharge, short circuited, polarity reverse and so on. It can smartly identify broken batteries with much more safety.
7. Charging at constant voltage and current
Button and LCD :
1. Button of Mode(Channel button): there are 4 independent buttons separately for each channel. While power supply is connected and battery inserted, 1) Short click the channel button in 5S to change the battery type. It will start to charge 5 seconds after setting the battery type (3.2V or 3.80V), 1.2V Ni-MH and 3.7V li-ion can be detected automatically, so it needs setting only 3.2V and 3.8V batteries;
Note: Battery type can be only selective before charging starts.
2. LCD: While power supply connected, the LCD will light up for 3S: 1) If no battery is inserted, the LCD will display "null" and will be off in 30S 2) When battery is inserted and detected, the LCD will show channel number while the battery type image " Li-Ion 3.7V"flashing indicating to set the battery type: this moment if short click the channel button, it can set battery type; if no operation in 5 seconds, it begins by automatic detection(Li-Ion 3.7V or NIMH) then charging percentage image will flash meaning the start of charging. At the same time the LCD displays also charge voltage, capacity, time and current. When charge completes, it will display"100%"mean while it shows "End" on the LCD right down corner.
LCD display graphic reference:
1. Input : AC cable 110-240V 50/60Hz (included)/ DC 12V 1A(selective)
2. Output voltage: DC 4.2V for Li-Ion 3.7V
DC 4.35V for Li-Ion 3.8V( IMR)
DC 3.65V for LiFePO4
DC 1.48V for NiMH/NI-Cd
3. Output current: Li-Ion/IMR/LiFePO4 2000mA*1(only for slot#4),
1000mA*2, 500mA*3 500mA*4
NiMH/NiCd: 1000mA*2, 500mA*3 500mA*4
4. Constant voltage, cut-off current: less than 100mA
5. Standby current: less than 15mA
Compatible battery types and sizes
Li-ion / IMR/LiFePO4: 26650,21700,20700, 18650, 18490, 18350, 17670, 17500, 16340(RCR123), 14500, 10440
NiMH/Cd: AA, AAA,SC, C
Size and weight:
147mm x 100mm x 37mm (L x W x H)
Weight: approx221g (not including AC cable)