The product is intended to charge and discharge NiCd, NiMH or 3.7V Li-ion rechargeable batteries in size type of 10440, 14500, 16340, 18500, 18650, 26650, 26500. It is great for office and home use
- The charging current can be selected for 200mA, 300mA, 500mA, 700mA and 1000mA ( 1500mA and 2000mA can only be applied when only slot 1 or 4 is selected ). Default discharging current is 500mA
- It provides four independent charging slots for rechargeable batteries. The charger can charge batteries of different type and size and with different capacity at the same time
- The charger integrates the minus delta voltage for NiCd or NiMH battery charging termination, and for Li-ion batteries charging to 4.2V with pre-selected constant current
- The charger also includes overheat detection to protect rechargeable batteries and charger itself from overheating
- New added quick test mode to test the battery impedance
- Easy to read LCD with back light showing battery voltage, charge / discharge current, charging time, battery capacity, etc.
- Designed for AA ( LR6 ) and AAA ( LR3 ) NiCd, NiMH or 3.7V Li-ion rechargeable batteries in size type of 10440, 14500, 16340, 18500, 18650, 26650, 26500
- Operating temperature: 0 - 40 Deg.C
- Max charging capacity: up to 20000mAh
- Input: 100 - 240V, 50 / 60Hz
- Output: DC 12V, 3A
- Battery not included.