If you have already used the supercharge of Huawei, it’s hard to stand the standard charger anymore.
Huawei Nova 6, as the latest released flagship phone with a 4200mAh battery, supports the 40W supercharge. It can charge with 70% of power within 30 minutes, and such a supercharge helps us quickly get rid of the low-battery worry.
So, what does the charging speed of smartphones have to do with? How to choose appropriate charging accessories to give full play to the fast charging potential of the smartphone?
The following is the complete guide for smartphone charging accessories. Please read to the end and pin it!
On the charging speed, we can classify the Huawei smartphones into six types:
1. Smartphones that support 10W charging
2. Smartphones that support 18W fast charging
3. Smartphones that support 20W fast charging
4. Smartphones that support 22.5W super-fast charging
5. Smartphones that support 40W super-fast charging, such as Huawei Mate 30 Pro
6. Smartphones that support 55W super-fast charging
There are three tricks for you:
1. Read the user manual.
2. Check the specification on the shopping page of your phone.
3. Check the output parameter on the supplied adapter, multiply the MAX output voltage and current to get the MAX output power.
For example, you can see the battery specification of Huawei Mate 30 Pro on Gearbest page as below:
Fast charge: phone support 10V/4A super fast charge, is compatible with 4.5V/5A or 5V/4.5A super fast charge, is compatible 9V/2A fast charge. 27W HUAWEI phone also supports wireless charging super fast, wireless reverse charge.
According to the information, Huawei Mate 30 Pro supports MAX 40W supercharge and MAX 5A current input.
Having known the Max charging info, you can search the adapter. For example, the Huawei Mate 30 Pro supports 10V/4A (40W) supercharge, you just run a search with the keyword “10V/4A charger” or “40W charger”, and you will quickly find a befitted charger. Of course, you can search for “charger for Huawei Mate 30 Pro”.
In addition to an adapter, a suitable charging cable is required for a perfect match in charging. To choose a charging cable, you should consider these 2 essential things:
1. The max current supported by the charging cable should match the output current of the power adapter.
2. The interface of the charging cable should be matched with the interface of the smartphone and adapter: micro USB or Type C or 8 pins?
For instance, Huawei Mate 30 Pro supports the MAX 5A, therefore, run a search of “5A charging cable” or “charging cable for Huawei Mate 30 Pro”, you will quickly find what you want. In this way, connect the cable with the 40W power adapter, you can get Huawei Mate 30 Pro in a supercharge.
If you have a Huawei charging cable, you could check it out. At the end of the cable, it’s engraved with the MAX supporting current. As we can see below, it’s a 5A charging cable with purple plastic rubber cores.
From the above mention, do you have a better understanding of what the charging speed of your mobile phone is related to? To know more about the charging effect that can be achieved with power adapters and charging cables, please refer to the table below.