Hubsan is an innovative organization committed to meeting and satisfying your creativity. The company is pushing the limits through the fabrication of ingenious pilot-less aviation equipment. Every individual, group or organization can experience the flawless shift in perspective with the products of Hubsan.
Hubsan is the go-to company when it comes to capturing images and motion from an elevation, with the freedom to snap still shots or continuously track real-time footage. Such boundless open up the sky for all creative visionaries and technology enthusiasts. Irrespective of the level of your skill, Hubsan is dedicated to keeping you elevated and functioning at the highest standards of quadcopter aviation, lifting you higher to exceed all expectations of the pilot-less experience.
With an array of FPV quadcopter drones dished out into the market by Hubsan, this article is geared towards comparing two of the most dominant FPV drones in the world of 3-axis gimbal drone technology. One of such products is the Hubsan Zino 2 and the other is Hubsan H117S Zino both offering amazing cutting edge quadcopter technologies at unbelievable prices. But with all the features packed in these drones, the question that begs to be answered remains; Is upgrading from the Hubsan H117S Zino to the improved Hubsan Zino 2 worth paying $100 for?
The features of this FPV drone are listed below;
● 4K Ultra High Definition Image: The H117S Zino is equipped with the powerful 4K image-recording camera resolution for capturing excellent pictures with clear detailing and vivid colors to enhance your video quality.
● 3-Axis Gimbal for Stable and Smooth Filming: This feature allows for adjustment of the camera to a particular angle swiftly and stably, providing smooth videos recording without a jello effect, even at high speed and strong wind.
● Excellent Panoramic Shot: The Hubsan H117S Zino has the capability to shoot and overlap different images converting into a paranormal image without the need of post-processing, which makes it excellent for landscape imagery.
● GPS Positioning: This drone also have a precise GPS system on-board which allows you to track and record the flight of the drone, displaying the distance and real-time position of the drone.
● 23mins Long Flight Time: The drone is equipped with a strong battery that can keep it navigating for up to 23 minutes.
● Line Fly Mode: Zino flies in a straight line at a specified angle and direction that you choose.
● Intelligent Target Tracking: By taking advantage of the target tracking technology, the Hubsan H117S Zino precisely follows a target and continuously while working, recording every moment especially on a journey or during support.
● Waypoint Mode: This feature lets you navigate according to the plan once a flight route is set on the APP, even when you can't control the drone due to blocked vision.
● One Key Takeoff and Landing: The powerful built-in GPS provides accurate position information that ensures drone protection through the one-key take-off or landing and also with return-to-home function, this eliminates worries about losing your drone.
● Altitude Hold Mode: An innovative altitude hold function allows you to release the throttle and keep the drone hovering at a particular height, providing stability for filming.
● Foldaway Structure and Compact Design: The Hubsan H117S Zino is portable with foldaway arms and compact design, making it very convenient to transport.
While the Hubsan H117S Zino is a great drone with great features, the Hubsan Zino 2 offers even better features with excellent upgrades, giving you the best and unbeatable value for money that you can get. Here are the main features of the Hubsan Zino 2;
● Improved Navigation Distance: You can navigate up to 6km with its upgraded remote control distance, providing a more distant image transmission anywhere in the 6000m radius.
● Better Photo and Video Resolution: Can take 4K videos with a much better frame rate of 60fps, support RAW image format, photo lossless output and time-lapse shooting.
● 1/2.3 inch CMOS larger lens size provides better low light image quality.
● Digital Display Transmitter ensures clarity even in strong lights.
● Flight endurance time of up to 33 minutes with accurate battery power monitoring.
● Available updates to the latest firmware of the drone and transmitter online through App.
● Negative film is downloaded directly via a wireless link.
● The gimbal has a 3 point detachable system.
● Supports direct and independent control of the drone using the transmitter.
The Hubsan Zino 2 has a much-improved camera resolution than its predecessor - Hubsan H117S Zino. It supports 4K videos at 60 frames per second for shooting clear images with smooth image transitioning (Video) as opposed to the 30 frames per second which aren't bad but lesser video smoothness on its earlier version - Hubsan H117S Zino.
The remote transmitter of the Hubsan Zino 2 works at a frequency of 5.85GHz that can power the device for up to 6km away while the earlier Hubsan H117S Zino has a remote control which works at 5.8GHz and able to power the drone for only as far as 1km away. In addition to this, the Hubsan Zino 2 remote control has a super bright screen which makes sure the display is perfectly visible in strong light to enhance the user experience.
Both Hubsan FPV drones have a stable and flexible 3-axis gimbal for smooth video recording, excellent panorama photography with fidelity. The Hubsan Zino 2 especially has a 3-axis detachable gimbal which enhances aircraft stability and picture sharpness. This completely minimizes the effect of shaky and blurry pictures and videos when recording during direction change and vibration.
The Hubsan Zino 2 has a built-in 3800mAh smart 4S lithium-ion battery along with a long-lasting 3350mAh built-in battery on the controller with a high accuracy battery power monitoring system. This ensures that you don't run out of juice at the thick of the fun moment during shooting. The Hubsan H117S Zino drone, on the other hand, is equipped with a 3000mAh battery to keep you navigating for only 23 minutes max using its transmitter powered by a 2600mAh LiPo battery.
The Zino H117S Zino has a portable design with foldaway arms and compact structure, making it convenient to put in your backpack and carry. Whereas, the Hubsan Zino 2 along with its much more sophisticated foldaway structure and compact design, has a pan-tilt system with a pitch between -135°-45°; a roll of -40°-40°; and a Shift of -35°-35° ensuring advanced image stabilization regardless of the recording condition.
Of course, the Zino 2 provides a better flight performance than its predecessor Hubsan H117S Zino due to its farther flight radius of 6km and a longer flight time of 33 minutes. It is also equipped with the Ambarella H22 image chip which can capture outstanding images in low light night scenes. The 14nm processor technology minimizes processor power consumption while maximizing performance.
Some other features to help you make up your mind on going for the much upgraded Hubsan Zino 2 includes;
● Digital Display remote control with real-time visibility of flight data.
● 3 motion control modes including GPS mode, Optical flow mode, and the Altitude mode.
● A smarter operation for easier control with visual landing aid, negative film download, image tracking, and direct drone control.
For $399.99, you'll get a whopping 500% more flight range of 6000m, a 44% longer time and with all the innovative quadcopter technology you can think of in an FPV drone.
Make a decision today, head over and acquire the Hubsan Zino 2 here and experience the height of aerial image capturing technology.