What should children pay attention to when wearing masks?
Children are advised to choose products that comply with local standards and label children or adolescents with particulate matter protective masks.Children need to pay attention to the following when using masks:
1. Before wearing, children need to read and understand the instructions carefully with the help of parents in order to master the correct use of respiratory protective equipment;
2. Parents should always pay attention to the wearing of children's masks. If children feel unwell during wearing masks, they should adjust or stop using them in time;
3. Due to the small face size of children, they cannot fully fit with the edges of adult masks. It is not recommended that children wear adult masks with closeness requirements.
4. For children younger than 1 year, passive protection is the main method, that is, indirect protection of children by the protection of parents, family members and caregivers.
5. The caregiver should wear a mask and do not sneeze or exhale at the child. Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue if you cough and sneeze. If you do n’t have time, cover your mouth and nose with your elbow before cleaning your elbow. In addition, do n’t forget to discard the tissues covering your mouth and nose before washing your hands.
6. Caregivers must wash their hands before touching children's tableware, toys, household items, etc., or communicating with children before playing.
What should be paid special attention to protect children in daily life?
(1) Minimize children's going out, especially in public places and confined spaces. If you need to go out, protect your children personally, such as wearing a mask, etc. Try not to take public transportation and keep a certain distance from other people , At least 1 meter or more.
(2) Be careful not to share tableware with your children during meals; feed your children, do not blow food with your mouth, do n’t try to feed your food with your mouth, and do n’t chew your food with your mouth.
(3) Children should keep their hands clean, and children's articles, toys and tableware should be disinfected regularly.
(4) Wash your hands carefully before playing with and holding your children to keep them hygienic.
(5) When you return home, you should change the clothes you wear outside, and hold your child after washing your hands.
(6) Regular ventilation should be provided in the home. Generally, it should be ventilated 2 to 3 times a day, each time 20 to 30 minutes.
(7) If parents have suspicious symptoms (fever, cough, sore throat, chest tightness, dyspnea, fatigue, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, conjunctivitis, muscle soreness, etc.), they should seek medical treatment in time.
(8) Protect children's nutrition and sleep, arrange rich and fun family games and exercises for children, and improve children's physical resistance.
Can I play outside public entertainment facilities with my children?
1. Avoid going out as much as possible, and do not go to public playgrounds such as indoor playgrounds and children's toy areas in shopping malls.
2. If you must play, go to outdoor public entertainment facilities and protect them. This includes wearing masks properly, and wearing gloves to touch the surface of public facilities equipment. Avoid crowded times and minimize your stay. Do not eat or drink in public places or take off mask gloves.
3. Take off your jacket and wash your hands in time after you go home. If you need to use the mask again, you can hang it in a clean, dry and ventilated place, or put it in a clean, ventilated paper bag and disinfect gloves and other items. "
How should I take my child to the hospital for protection?
1. During the epidemic, the number of children's visits to the hospital should be reduced. If the parents cannot handle the situation and must go to the hospital, try to choose the pediatric clinic of the children's hospital or general hospital, and reduce the number of adult outpatient or respiratory The risk of exposure to adult patients and minimizing the length of stay in the hospital.
2. If you only have an emergency department, you can bring a water glass, antipyretics, towels, blankets, sterile alcohol wipes, masks, etc.
3. Try to bring your child to wait in a ventilated place while waiting, and keep a distance of more than 1 meter from other waiting people.
4. Parents should wear masks all the time. Parents and children should try not to touch hospital items. At the same time, pay attention to hand hygiene and avoid rubbing eyes, nose and mouth with hands. "
How to help children cope with stress?
1. Parents' discussions about the epidemic, media propaganda, etc. may cause children to have some tension or psychological pressure. In the face of pressure, children often behave differently from adults. For example, they may become stubborn, anxious, timid and angry. Or restless.
2. The adult needs to respond to the child's response in a supportive way, listen to her concerns and give them more attention and humiliation. Telling your child what is happening, explaining the current situation, and telling them clearly in a way that the child can understand can reduce the risk of infection.
3. In addition, you need to tell them what may happen, for example, family members and / or children may feel unwell and need to go to the hospital for a period of time, doctors can help them recover their health, etc., so that children can have a better future. As expected, thereby reducing psychological stress.
4. Try to keep your child with your parents or family, and keep your child away from the guardian.
5. If the child has to be separated from the family (such as hospitalization), make sure to contact the child on a regular basis, such as by phone, to give them peace of mind. Try to maintain normal daily routines as much as possible, or help them establish new habits in a new environment, including attending class or studying and playing and relaxing safely. "
If a child is coughing and fever, how do we distinguish between a cold or a new coronavirus pneumonia?
The clinical manifestations of the new coronavirus pneumonia are not significantly different from those of influenza and common cold. For the general public, it is difficult to identify these three diseases based on symptoms only.
At present, new coronavirus pneumonia needs to be diagnosed by combining clinical manifestations and laboratory test results.
At present, there are few reports of children with new type of coronavirus pneumonia in the world. If children have cough and fever, they can first consider whether there are other causes. If one of the following three conditions exists, preventive measures for the child and family members need to be taken, and timely medical treatment according to the condition:
① have been exposed to suspected or confirmed new coronavirus infections in the past 14 days;
②Residential communities have reported suspected or confirmed cases, and they have been to public places and used public transport in unprotected conditions;
③ Family members have similar suspicious symptoms.
My child has diarrhea. Is he infected with the new coronavirus pneumonia?
Diarrhea is only a possible clinical symptom and laboratory testing is needed to confirm it.
At present, the number of children with new-type coronavirus pneumonia is limited. The main symptoms of confirmed cases include fever, cough, fatigue, and vomiting, abdominal pain, and diarrhea.
In children with diarrhea, parents should consider whether there are other common causes.
If diarrhea is accompanied by suspicious symptoms of multiple new coronavirus-infected pneumonia, suspicious symptoms or confirmed cases appear in the home, medical examination is recommended.
50 PCS children protective masks 50 personal care disposable dust filter safety masks
Anti-Pollution Dust Mask With Elastic Earrings Washable Mask For kids mask From 6 To 13 Years
3-layer Disposable Elastic Soft Breathable Hygienic Child Face Mask Suitable For Children
Anti-Pollution Dust Mask With Elastic Earrings Washable Mask For Children From 7 To 15 Years