According to recent research, a new Poco smartphone will arrive in India soon. However, information from the MIUI camera code shows that this smartphone will be a simple rebrand of the Redmi K30 Pro. Although there is no official confirmation, there are numerous speculations that the Indian version of Redmi K30 Pro will be the Poco F2 Pro. However, Poco India General Manager, C Manmohan, has since denied the reports saying that Poco F2 Pro is not Redmi K30 Pro.
Nevertheless, information from the Google Play support page shows that the Poco F2 Pro comes with the codename “Imi”. Interestingly, this is the exact codename of the K30 Pro. This suggests that both the Poco F2 Pro and Redmi K30 Pro are the same device.
From this point of view, we may also have a Poco F2 which could also correspond to the Redmi K30. This means that the Poco F2 Pro will come with a pop-up camera, a quad rear camera set up, and a Snapdragon flagship chip.
REDMI K30 PRO / K30 PRO ZOOM EDITION SPECIFICATIONS
- 6.67-inch (2400 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ E3 AMOLED aspect ratio HDR10 + display with 1200nit (HBM) / 800nit (Typ) brightness, 5000000:1 (Min) contrast ratio, 100% DCI-P3 Wide Color Gamut, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa Core (1 x 2.84GHz + 3 x 2.42GHz + 4 x 1.8GHz Hexa) Snapdragon 865 7nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 650 GPU
- 6GB / 8GB LPPDDR5 RAM with 128GB / 256GB UFS 3.1 storage
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- MIUI 11 based on Android 10
- Redmi K30 Pro – 64MP rear camera with 1/1.7″ Sony IMX686 sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, f/1.69 aperture, 7P lens, 5MP (50mm equivalent) macro lens with 3cm ~ 7cm autofocus macro, 13MP 123° ultra-wide-angle lens, 2MP depth of field lens with 1.75 μm, 8k at 30fps, 4k 60fps, 960fps slow motion at 1080p
- Redmi K30 Pro zoom edition – 64MP rear camera with 1/1.7″ Sony IMX686 sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, f/1.69 aperture, 7P lens, OIS, 8MP telephoto lens for 3x optical zoom, 30x digital zoom, OIS, 13MP 123° ultra-wide-angle lens,2MP depth of field lens with 1.75 μm, 8k at 30fps, 4k 60fps, 960fps slow motion at 1080p
- 20MP front-facing camera with 120fps slow motion
- Water resistant (IP53)
- In-display fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Hi-Res audio, 1216 speaker
- Dimensions: 163.3 x 75.4 x 8.9 mm; Weight: 218g
- 5G SA/NSA Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 6 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz) MU-MIMO, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS (L1 + L5), NFC, USB Type-C
- 4700mAh (Typical) battery with 33W fast charging
Check out below some Xiaomi's Phones.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro 4G Phablet 6.3 inch
Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Pro 108MP Penta Camera Mobile Phone Global Version Smartphone
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 4G Smartphone 256GB ROM
Click here to be the first to share your thoughts！