Ever since moving into my new living quarters, fortifying the security of my home remained my biggest concern. When I was leafing through quite a few brochures, infrared motion sensors caught my eye.
After reading thousands of reviews and evaluations, I finally bought an Aqara motion sensor, the perfect deterrence that ensures no intruder gets by unseen.
Rated 4.9 stars and above, Aqara motion sensor comes with a complete package. I knew I could trust my living abode with this device. Small-bodied yet big on safety and security, it had a price tag that suited my wallet as well.
As a single woman living in a big city, let me tell you how Aqara Motion Sensor erased my security concerns.
Why Aqara Motion Sensor
Aqara RTCGQ11LM is a smart human motion sensor that detects human movement in the surrounding where it is installed.
It is not only smart in size, but it functions smartly. With the combination of the Japanese infrared sensor technology and the American polyolefin Fresnel lens, the sensor is highly precise and accurate in its job.
The sensor’s unmatched superiority lies in the fact that it works in conjunction with Aqara Gateway device. The whole security hub connects with your smartphone. The sensor has a remote alarm that syncs with an app on your phone. So in case of an unfriendly movement in the house, you get to know it first.
With Pan-Tilt rotation, the Aqara Motion Sensor detects human movement up to a distance of 7 meters. The multi-angle approach detects movement all around the house.
The stand of the sensor enables the sensor 360-degree horizontal movement and 90 degrees vertical rotation. With a maximum angle detection of 170 degrees, no corner is left unchecked in the surroundings.
The sensor supplements other smart devices at your home too — for example, auto lights on and off upon movement in the dark.
The best thing is its easy installation. No tools are required for this wireless device. Only a sturdy sticker gives three-position attachment.
· Vertical placement
· Upside down attachment
The Aqara Motion Sensor comes with a built-in battery. The CR2450 cell battery has a low power consumption. That is why the sensor has a life span of two years. No need to replace the battery now and then. The hassle-free power support gives you peace of mind as well.
Following are some best things about Aqara Smart Motion Sensor’s design that make it a class apart from its counterparts in the market.
· Small discrete design
· Made of Light-weight plastic; 0.0180 kg only
· Product size (L x W x H): 3.00 x 3.00 x 3.30 cm / 1.18 x 1.18 x 1.3 inches
· High-quality flame-resistant material
· Easy to install; requires a sticking tape (that comes with the device) to get fixed at any surface
· The design features a stand that supports attachment in three versatile positions
The Aqara Smart Motion Sensor is not a mere pretty design. The design supplements the function, making it the best among the rest as regards your security and peace of mind.
· Zigbee wireless connection works with Aqara gateway hub supplemented by HomeKit
· Compatible with latest smart devices to support other automated applications
· Features an app that connects the device with your cell phone
· Accurate and precise detection of human movement via infrared
· Alarm goes off at your end signaling a timely indication of unfriendly movement
· Pan-tilt rotation accommodating 360 degrees horizontally and 90 degrees vertically
· Precision accuracy up to a distance of 7 meters
· Comes with built-in CR2450 cell battery that lasts up to two years
Security with discretion and unmatched efficiency. The Aqara Smart Motion Sensor is available on Banggood for $16.69. While the exact deal is available on the platform of Gearbest for $11.99, a flash sale price. Hurry and make a purchase while the stock lasts.