I'm your freaky buddy. Long time no see!
I was busy looking for spooky decorations for the upcoming Halloween in the past days.
As we know, we celebrate Halloween every year, so it's really hard to prepare an impressive Halloween party different from the parties in the past years.
So, are there any special ideas for folks who are just too lazy to celebrate this spooky season properly? Here's my wish list to share with you.
1. A ~Trick or Treat~ pumpkin candy bag your kiddies will 100% ooh and ahh over. The best part: they won't ask for a deck of witch costume.
Or a drawstring candy backpack so your kids can finally embody their all-time-favorite candy.
2. A witch headband to give your children a full Halloween pumpkin outfit so they could play "trick or threat" in a lovely style.
Or a glowing pumpkin headband children will be as thrilled as these pumpkins. Each kid wants to be an eye-catching evil in a spooky season.
3. An LED pumpkin mask you can count on to play a trick no matter where you wear it.
4. A portable pumpkin-shaped fog machine that will bring a creepy vibe to your garden, your neighbors and trick-or-treaters will definitely get a kick out of.
5. A paper lantern printed with bats, anyone who dares to enter your home on All Hallow's Eve will go ~batty~ over.
6. Skull string lights that'll give your house *just* the right amount of spooky vibes, they look absolutely festive and cozy in your house both during your party and all season long.
7. A pumpkin candle lamp, a must-have for anyone looking to take their Halloween vibes to the next level instead of fighting people at the store for the perfect pumpkin.
8. A hanging ornament to decorate your door or Halloween tree, it will spice up your fancy pumpkin party.
9. A pumpkin cake mold so you can replace the candy you're missing out by not trick-or-treating ghosts and witch hats with delicious, fresh-baked edible.
10. A pack of skeleton straws in orange tone helps show off your family's Halloween spirit, and your guests will certainly appreciate it.
11. A Halloween pillowcase that'll make your couch both spooky and cozy. I'm beaten after all that Halloween decoration. Time to take a nap!
12. A pumpkin printed tapestry so you can celebrate Halloween in an easier way, you don't need to prepare too many props, just a tapestry will create a cozy Halloween vibe, and your guests won't even realize you were too lazy to bother decorating the rest of your apartment.
13. A black-n-orange-toned carpet mat you can use to greet your guests at the door and let 'em know both you and your kittens have been waiting long for their coming.
14. An evil pumpkin hoodie in case you want to give your friends a surprise while trick-or-treating.
1. A pair of soft elf ears that will make you look fantastic or creepily like an Avatar.
Or ghost nails that'll scare your guests' faces and run away as soon as they see it.
2. A spooky hoodie that will bring a graveyard-like vibe to your party. (Psst! Don't wake up my blood bride.)
Or a skeleton printed cloak with a horror skull mask to greet your ghost friends and create a spooky vibe.
3. A scary pig head mask that you can count on to elicit actually terrified screams from your guests. Isn't Halloween just the best?!
Or a horrific girl latex mask that will scare your guests more than any costume you could pick out.
Or a spooky ghost face latex mask so you can wander in the haunted house like a real ghost and show up in the corner to catch your guests' screams.
4. A pair of glowing gloves that'll drive children crazy in an eerie light.
5. Skull vintage ring you'll definitely find ~humorous~. Like I said, minimum effort, maximum Halloween spirit.
6. LED candle light that'll give your house *just* the right amount of spooky vibes — especially when the wind blows the light to reveal a silhouette of the bloodcurdling pattern.
7. A bat and spider table cloth you can count on for a traditional vampire party.
8. A Hip-hop skull style tapestry definitely turns the traditional haunted house into a modern disco. Wow, all the skeletons are dancing, what a fun party!
9. A witch jar style fogging machine that'll bring a graveyard-like vibe to your party — this may just be what you need to get everyone on board with recreating scenes from the "Thriller" music video.
10. A pack of a virtual hairy spider to decorate your haunted house and show up your Halloween spirit.
11. A pair of voice-activated glowing glasses you can use in your hip-hop skull party. So cool~
12. A skull cup that'll make your party tastier, Halloween vibe couldn't be ignored even for a drink. I'm not that lazy to celebrate, OK?