HDTV indoor TV antenna, the appearance design is beautiful and generous, light and thin, small size, etc., the back adopts sticky tearable glue, which is easy to install, and it is equipped with F to IEC conversion plug-in, which can be easily converted between Europe, America and Japan.
● Free Full HD Channels: High quality new generation Antenna can get rid of the high cost of watching digital TV. This Antenna is compatible with TV converter boxes and hundreds of digital televisions / 4K ultra high definition (4K UHD) TVs such as ABC , CBS, NBC, PBC, Fox. Includes local news, kid and sports, weather forecast, cartoons and educational programs etc. Easy and free tool for life to receive the channel without monthly bill.
● Easy To Use: TV Antenna light as a feather, you can take it almost anywhere and no power required. With the unique plastic shell and silver slurry imported from the US, all accessories are all pure copper to insure the contact loose. Digital HDTV antenna with 16.5ft coax cable, Amplifier signal booster and spare 3M sticker. Installation is a breeze with just 3 steps: unpack, plug it and scan channels. You can keep it high on window (highly recommended).
● Improved Amplifier: The reception of this HDTV Antenna has been optimized to the most reasonable condition, including detachable Amplifier to pick up signals within maximum 960 miles range, which makes the gain of the amplifier generally higher than that of 2-4DB. The reception of this Antenna can be claimed to be the latest technology in 2019, which improved reception 5-10% than the latest version.
● HD Crystal TV: The new eco-friendly flame-retardant PC soft material and high-performance ultra-thin design bring moisture and lightning protection to our indoor HDTV Antenna. Our smart TV antenna adopt upgraded Amplifier signal booster with built-in smart chip next generation and crystal clear filter technology to picks up signals within 1180 miles range. The new technology filters out cellular and FM signals, resulting in a clearer picture and low noise.
1. Excellent reception on all FM / VHF / UHF channels.
2. Can be safely painted to any interior without affecting reception or resulting in signal loss.
3. The super soft, unobtrusively thin design and powerful reception capabilities make this antenna a top choice for any home.
Our Super Thin Antenna is specially designed to receive digital over-the-air (OTA) TV broadcasts from your local television stations. So never pay hugely expensive cable or satellite costs again and get all your local channels in crystal clear quality, absolutely free.
Frequency range: 47-230 MHz, 470-862 MHz
Reception range: FM / VHF / UHF
Output level: 100dBμV
Noise figure: ≤3dB
Antenna Cable length: about 3.3M
Product technical specifications:
Antenna 3 meters + amplifier 0.6 meters = total length 3.6 meters extension cable
Panel antenna: 250 x 223mm Weight: 150g
Set Up Guide:
Step 1: Connect the end of the attached coaxial cable to the ANT / IN connector on the back of the TV or Digital Converter Box, then plug the USV plug into the USB port of the TV or Digital Converter Box.
Step 2: Hand held the antenna, by the window, place it horizontally or vertically.
Step 3: In the TV's or STB's setup menu, set the tuner mode to "Antenna" or "Air". For more detailed instructions, please refer to your TV manual.
Step 4: In the TV's or STB's setup menu, set TV to "scan" for channels. This can sometimes be referred to as auto program, auto scan, channel search or channel scan. Consult the TV manual or detailed instructions.
Step 5: If the reception is sporadic, please try to move the antenna to another location, and then rescan the TV until you find the best location.
Step 6: Fix the antenna at the optimal position you found.
1. For flat screen HDTVs, check the TV manual to make sure the TV has a built-in tuner to receive over-the-air broadcast, and make sure this tuner can receive HD signals or else it won't be able to and watch HD channels.
2. Restart your TV and / or digital box from time to time to ensure you receive all available services. Returning takes only a few minutes with the remote control.
3. Signal quality determines the picture quality and how many channels you can receive. Once you have the antenna, hook it up to your TV, and try moving it around your house to find the placement with the best signal. You would be surprised how many HD channels you can receive.
4. This is an amplified antenna. If a signal cannot be received when using the external amplifier, remove the amplifier and try again. In some cases the amplifier can cause oscillation.