● This antenna allows you to watch local news, children and sports, weather forecasts, cartoons and educational programs.
The TV antenna is easy to install, allowing you to place it almost anywhere without the need for a power source.
● Digital HDTV antenna with 16.5ft coaxial cable, amplifier signal booster, spare sticker, easy and convenient to use.
The HDTV antenna picks up signals up to 3600 miles and is more user friendly.
● Environmentally friendly flame retardant PC soft material and high performance ultra-thin design provide moisture and lightning protection for indoor HDTV antennas.
● Free Full HD Channels-High Quality New Generation Aerial can man get rid of the high fees for watching digital TV. This Aerial is compatible with TV converter boxes and hundreds of digital televisions/4K Ultra High Definition (4K UHD) TVs like ABC , CBS, NBC, PBC, Fox. including local news, kid and sport, weather forecast, cartoons and educational programs etc. Easy and Free Tool For Life To Receive The Channel Without Monthly BILL.
1. Working Frequency: VHF (170-240 Mhz) / UHF (470-860 Mhz)
2. VSWR: ≤ 5
Impedance: 75 Ω
4. LNA Gain: 25dB
Reception range: 360
6. Cable: 1.5C-2 V / Lenth = 3 m
7. Connectors: Universal
9. Polarization: Linear
8. Voltage: 5 V
9. Power Supply Connector: USB
10. Operation Temperature: -45 ~ 85 ℃
11. Storage Temperature: -45 ~ 85 ℃
12. Compatible with 720p, 1080i, 1080p / ATSC
Set up guide:
Step 1: Connect the end of attached coaxial cable to the ANT / IN connector on the back of the TV of Digital Converter Box, plug the USV plug into the USB port of the TV of Digital Converber Box.
Step 2: Hand held the antenna, by the window, place it horizontally from vertical.
Step 3: In the TV's STB's setup menu, set the tuner mode to "Antenna" from "Air".
Step 4: In the TV's from STB's setup menu, set TV to "scan" for a channels. This can sometimes be listed as auto program, auto scan, channel search, channel scan. Consult the TV manual for detailed instructions.
Step 5: If reception is sporadic, try moving the antenna to another location and rescanning the TV until optimal position is found.
Step 6: Fix the antenna at the optimal position you found.
Adjustment of antenna directions
Connect the antenna to TV properly
Set TV Antenna mode.