●The scale is precise and clear, easy to adjust
●Opening diameter, adjustable design
The distance of the opening can be controlled freely, and the two ends can be moved, which is very convenient.
●Hex shank type, thick handle design
It can be installed in 10mm and above models of hand drills or bench drills for drilling, better bench drills.
● Suitable for a variety of scenarios: wood, plastic, gypsum board, plywood, etc.
● Material: No.45 steel
● Application: spotlights, wood, plaster, ceiling, etc.
● Three specifications: 30-300MM, 30-200MM, 30-120MM
Instructions for use:
● If it is a thin plate, install the square pyramid and use it; if it is a thick plate, install the woodworking cone and use it.
● Blade mounting method: the blade is correctly installed in the same direction, the outer knife is drawn in the outside of the cut-in, and the inner edge is drawn in the inner side.
● Opening: Align the size, which is drawn by the inside of the blade handle. The number on the scale is 40, indicating that the hole diameter is 40mm. If it is 60, the hole diameter is 60mm.
● Thick plate opening: The maximum thickness is 50mm. If it is a thick plate with a hole of 20mm or more, the aircraft type hole opener will come out from the backside and cut into the through-hole on the backside.
● This product is a DIY product. Please ensure that all the screws of the product have been fixed before use. Firstly, if the rotary blade is fixed, open the hole to avoid injury caused by improper operation!
● If the operation is abnormal or the chip removal is not ideal, stop cleaning the chips and continue.
● Control the speed of the drill, don't drive it to the fastest.
Product Safety Disclaimer:
We do not accept any responsibility or liability for misuse of this or any other product. All our products are extensively tested to comply with rigorous and strict QC standards. For certain products (e.g. toys, knives, etc.), we recommend proper supervision as we cannot be held liable for misuse or accidents.