Launch our Cool Free App!
Get $3 Off 1st Order.
Smart Dog In-ground Pet Fencing System 023
This hidden 023 fencing system is among the most reliable, cost-efficient pet containment systems available today. A buried wire transmits a harmless radio signal. When you dog approaches the boundary, the signal causes the dog’s collar receiver to deliver a warning beep first. If your dog continues closer to the boundary, the system will issue a mild shock. If your dog continues further, the system will issue stronger shocks until your dog returns to within the boundary your have set up. Your dog will naturally seek to avoid correction, and is content staying within established boundaries.
· Pulsed Proportional Stimulus—The closer your dog gets to the boundary, the more intense the shock will be;
· Progressive Tone Stimulus—A warning tone will be issued first, then a shock stimulus if your dog continues to move closer to the boundary;
· Variable Field Width Control—Allows you to precisely control the width of the signal field;
· Audible and Visual Wire Break Indicators—Should your buried wire ever break, a loud sonic alarm will sound accompanied by a flashing light;
· Speed Detect Anti-Run through—The faster your dog is moving, the quicker the higher level of intensity is issued;
· Built-in Lightning Protection—Protects transmitter from power surges caused by lightning strikes;
· Multiple Collar Operation—Add as many collars as you like to contain as many animals you have. There is no limit to the number of collars it can control.
· Up to 5000 square metre range (over 1.2 acre).
· 1 x Indoor wall-mounted transmitter;
· 1 x Power plug;
· 1 x Adjustable receiver collar;
· 1 x boundary wire of 300 metres;
· 2 x Extra metal contact points;
· 20 x Training flags;
· 1 x Test bulb;
· 4 x screws;
· 1 x User’s manual.
Other items you may need:
· Straight edged spade or a lawn edger;
· Wire stripping pliers;
· Electrical tape;
· Waterproofing compound (e.g. silicone caulk);
· Patching compound for your type of driveway or sidewalk;
· PVC pipe if crossing a gravel or dirt driveway, pond or lake;
· Pencil, Ruler or Protractor;
· Drill with drill bit or masonry bit if drilling through wood or concrete;
· Additional Boundary Wire.
Please take a few minutes to read the instruction manual prior to your first use.
For best results, follow these important rules:
· The electronic dog collar is intended only for use on dogs.
· A low battery may cause intermittent operation. DO NOT USE if you suspect a low battery.
· Allow your dog to get used to the collar before you begin training. You want your dog to accept the collar as part of a routine, not to associate the collar with correction.
· DO NOT leave the collar on your dog for more than 12 hours per day.
· NEVER perform set-up procedures when the collar is on your dog.
· An electronic collar should only be used under close supervision by the dog's owner.
· KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN.
Read all instructions before using this product.