Launch our Cool Free App!
Get $3 Off 1st Order.
Excelvan H188-2 330 Yards Blue Backlight Waterproof and Rechargeable Remote Pet Dog Training Collar 100 Levels Vibration and Stimulation with LCD Display US Plug
1. The life span of the batteries vary to how often you use the product. Therefore you should often check the batteries by watching the indicator light on the LCD screen of the Transmitter.
2. The valid distance of remote control means the straight-line distance between the Transmitter and the Collar Receiver without obstacles in between. If there are interference source around, the actual remote control distance may vary.
3. This product is for pet training only by training, the pet can understand the intention of its owner. Desirable results can only be achieved after a period of training.
4. Training sessions should be kept positive and short, about 10-15 minutes each time.
1. Provides a professional 100 level shock and 100 level Vibration with battery powered LCD digital remote control and training Collar.
2. Convenience of easy-to-read LCD screen shows the stimulation level. Over 3,000 different identity codes to prevent conflicts with other e-collars.
3. The system can be used for 1 or 2 receivers.(the additional receiver must be the same type as your previous one and purchased from us)
4. Following the correct operation instructions,you can effectively train your pet and make it a docile and adorable creature.
5. The test light tool (transparent accessory) helps to test whether static shock mode is working.
6. Range up to 300M/330 yards.
7. The collar is adjustable, suitable for different pets. (Range: 15cm-63cm/5.9”-24.8” )
8. Blue backlight makes it convenient to use at night.
9. Water resistance makes it safe to use when raining.
How to Use the Transmitter:
1. To turn on/off the transmitter, hold the mode button for 5 seconds.
2. Set to the different modes by pressing the mode button, the LCD images will change.
3. Press up/down buttons on right hand to set vibration or static shock level.
4. Choose different channel for 1 or 2 receiver collars.
5. The remote transmitter will go into STANDBY mode if not operated in 2 minutes and will TURN OFF if no operation in 5 minutes.
6. In standby mode, press any button except LED light button to wake it up. When turn off, hold the MODE button for 5 seconds to turn on.
Connect the Transmitter with the Collar Receiver:
1. Turn on the Remote Transmitter by holding the MODE button for 5 seconds.
2. Choose channel 1 or 2.
3. Turn on the Receiver Collar by pressing On/Off button if it is already turned on.
4. Then press the ON/OFF button again and hold it for 5 seconds, the Power light will strat to flash.
5. You can hear 1st beep from the Receiver Collar, press "Y" button of Remote Transmitter immediately. (Notes: Encode has to be finished within 10 seconds after 1st beep from the Receiver Collar, that means you have to press "Y" button quickly or at least press it within 10 seconds)
6. You will hear 2nd beep from the Receiver Collar, which means Encode is successfully.
7. For 2nd Receiver collar encode, repeat step 2 to 5, please be sure to different channel from 1st Receiver Collar.
|Transmitter Material||PP case|
|Receiver Material||PP case|
|Battery Type||Polymer battery|
|Battery Working Time||About 10 days (Depend on the usage frequency)|
|Battery Type||Polymer battery|
|Battery Working Time||About 7 days (Depend on the usage frequency)|
|Size||19.5 x 14.5 x 5cm|
|Products||1 x Transmitter|
|2 x Receiver|
|2 x Collar|
|1 x Charging Adaptor|
|1 x USB Cable|
|8 x Contact Points|
|2 x Test Light Tool|
|1 x English User Manual|