Today, we're talking about nothing but home safety - Why smart video doorbells are of great importance to home safety? It doesn't seem like a big problem for most people who haven't really paid attention to the safety of traditional doorbells for a long time. Actually, those old-fashioned doorbells that look good enough tend to be far more fragile than we thought: if someone visits, you have to walk over and open the door manually, and there's a risk that you don't know who's on the other side of the door - Just imagine that you open the door and a gangster appears with a gun!
Well, let's turn to find out what a safer, more reliable doorbell is - Houzetek smart video doorbell - designed to be your home security guard.
What Can Houzetek Smart Doorbell Do for You?
- Advanced motion detection: built-in PIR sensor for motion detection; sends alerts as soon as motion is detected or when visitors press the doorbell.
- Battery lock: designed to be of low power consumption, Houzetek smart doorbell adopts detachable battery lock, which can be installed outdoors to prevent loss: when the battery box is connected to the doorbell host, the battery lock will be locked. ( Please note that the locked doorbell can only be unlocked through the "ColudEdge" App in your devices, you can simply remove the battery within 30 seconds ).
- Full-duplex audio: when the ringing bell is triggered, you will get a call. You can see and hear the visitor in your App from the doorbell if you answer.
- This doorbell supports 720P visual communication with a 130-degree viewing angle and ICR infrared light night vision.
- Low power alarm: the low power alarm value can be set on the mobile phone App ( the lowest setting is 10 percent, the highest 50 percent ). When the doorbell power is lower than the set value, a reminder will be sent to you.
- Devices sharing: you can share the doorbell with your family so that they can preview online. There is no number limit of sharing devices, but only 6 accounts are supported for online preview at the same time.
- Remote wake-up: when the doorbell is not in use, it will go in stand-by mode automatically for power-saving; it can be awakened remotely by your mobile phone, simply 3 - 4s to show you the visitor.
- Waterproof level: IP54
- Support iPad, iOS8.0 or above, Android4.0 or above
- Working current: 220mA
- Standby current: 200 - 800uA
- PIR motion detection
- Maximum image size: 1280 x 720
- Support one-key reset
- Battery capacity: 6000mAh ( rechargeable )
- SD card slot: support Max.128G ( not included )
- The product is certified by FCC, CE, ROHS, UL.
1. There are two ways of power supply for the doorbell:
One is the battery power supply - after the battery box is removed, the doorbell cannot continue to work.
Another one is the power supply on the back of the doorbell host, which requires the power converter in the accessory. The AC power supply must be 8 - 24V.
2. One full charge can be used for 3 months ( 10 times wake-up per day ), and 10 months ( resting state ).
3. The locked device can only be unlocked through App, violent disassembly is not allowed.