Launch our Cool Free App!
Get $3 Off 1st Order.
1. Make sure the 3.5 mm audio jack is fully plugged in. The straight input connects to your headset, and the L-shaped input connects to your audio device.
2. Check that your audio source is on and working.
3. If your audio source is a computer or laptop, try adjusting the configuration settings.
4. If you still hear distorted sound, try a different audio source and an alternate cable.
● Innovative diaphragm combining aerospace metal layer with PET brings all musical details to light with balanced sound
● Retro style with iPhone matched color options for individual and unique identity
● Rear and front damping units with robust materials for remarkable vocal projection, no distorted resonance
● Intelligent in-line control box combines MEMS mic and three intuitive buttons for hands-free playback and calls
● Legendary earphones for iOS, Android, Samsung, Blackberry audio devices, analytical and true audio reproduction