Main Features: - True Wireless Enjoy the free music without wire limitation. No more worrying about cable bouncing tapping or rubbing while moving head
- Dual Modes The separated two earbuds could be used together for stereo mode or used separately like a hands-free earpiece for driving. For stereo mode please follow the pairing instructions
- Comfortable to Wear Ergonomic ear hook design with silica gel, keep the earbuds in the ear canals comfortably without falling. You won't get discomfort even after hours of use, perfect for jogging, running, hiking, etc. And multiple ear caps ensure the best possible fit for any set of ears
- Fast Connection With Bluetooth 4.2 technology is faster than other devices, the transmission distance is up to 10m. Enjoy perfect compatibility with iPhone, iPad, Android smartphones and tablets, windows devices, and all popular Bluetooth devices
- On-ear Control Intuitive, easy access controls for freely switching songs, pause / play, and the built-in mic for effortless call handling. Helping avoid removing earbuds from ear or dealing with tangles wires
- Long Battery Life Efficient and low power consumption chips bring longer battery life. Built-in 2 x 40mAh li-ion battery, 4h music time, 1h charging time and up to 200h standby time
Specifications: - Material: PC - Bluetooth: 4.2 - Bluetooth protocol: A2DP, AVRCP, HSP, HFP - Wireless frequency range: 2.402GHz - 2.480GHz - Voice frequency range: 20Hz - 20KHz - Transmission Distance: 10m - Power supply: 2 x 40mAh rechargeable li-ion battery ( built-in ) - Waterproof: IPX4 - Charging time: 100 minutes - Music playing time: 4 hours - Talking time: 5 hours - Standby time: up to 200 hours - Charging port: Micro USB
Dimensions and Weight
Product weight: 0.0115 kg
Package weight: 0.2520 kg
Package Size(L x W x H): 20.00 x 10.50 x 5.00 cm / 7.87 x 4.13 x 1.97 inches
Package Contents: 1 x Pair of Bluetooth Earbuds, 1 x USB Cable, 2 x Pair of Ear Tips, 1 x Pouch, 1 x Multilingual User Manual
IPXX Rating Chart
The IP Code (or International Protection Rating, sometimes also interpreted as Ingress Protection Rating*) consists of the letters IP followed by two digits and an optional letter. As defined in international standard IEC 60529, it classifies the degrees of protection provided against the intrusion of solid objects (including body parts like hands and fingers), dust, accidental contact, and water in electrical enclosures. The standard aims to provide users more detailed information than vague marketing terms such as waterproof.
The digits (characteristic numerals) indicate conformity with the conditions summarized in the tables below. For example, an electrical socket rated IP22 is protected against insertion of fingers and will not be damaged or become unsafe during a specified test in which it is exposed to vertically or nearly vertically dripping water. IP22 or 2X are typical minimum requirements for the design of electrical accessories for indoor use.