1.When you are outdoors, this GPS tracker could give you a hand, as it could not only tell you where you are, but also help you take photos, call for help and so on, bringing a touch of security
2.The small camera which hides on the top allows this GPS tracker to get the photo and so on according to your need
3.Holding this portable GPS locator in your hands, you could feel free to carry it without feeling too much burden as it is smaller than your hands
4.As for the track, whether the GPS tracker is inside the car, book bag or even the pockets, you could always send the message to the locator to know where the tracker is. A good helper when you have a pet and so on
5.This GPS tracker supports the TF card which is up to 16GB and the SIM card, bringing the convenience when you are using it not include
Standby time:12 Days
Working Time:4-6 Days
Charging Input:AC 110V-220V,50/60Hz
Charging Output:DC 0.5V,300-500mA
Battery:3.7V 400mAh Li-ion Battery
Expansion Card:Mini TF Card(Max 16G, not included)
Calling Time:150-180 min
Storage Temperature:minus 40 to 85 degrees Celsius
Working Temperature:minus 20 to 55 degrees Celsius
Network:Only applicable to 2G
Tips: First of all, the newly purchased SIM card must open GPRS, otherwise it cannot use the function of photographing and sending MMS.
1. Preparation: A SIM phone card and mini memory card.
2. Power on: Open the card cover and insert the SIM card in the direction indicated. After inserting the mini memory card, the product will automatically turn on the red light for 4 times and enter the normal standby state after 30 seconds.
3. binding the master control number; use the mobile phone to edit SMS, 000 to send to the alarm locator number, later the machine reply to a SMS, ,message; Set; binding + master number.
4. Send the MMS message back; use the mobile phone to edit the SMS, 111 and send it to the alarm locator number. Later, the camera will reply to a MMS photo of the mobile phone. (In order to take a good picture, please set the camera angle in advance.)
5.Single recording; edit the SMS, 555 to the alarm locator number with the mobile phone, and later the handset will reply a SMS,,; [Snd; recording has started].
6. Voice-activated call-back; edited SMS, 666 to the alarm locator number using a mobile phone, and later the handset responds to a text message of the mobile phone; (DT; has successfully set voice monitoring, alert callback).
When the sound around the alarm locator is greater than 40 dB, the alarm locator will automatically call the preset mobile number.
7. GPRS positioning query: use the mobile phone to edit the SMS, 777 sent to the alarm locator number, later the machine reply to a mobile phone location and Google Maps link, the phone will open this link will appear after the location map and text address description, so that the location more precise.
8. Host status; use mobile phone to edit SMS, 888 to send to alarm locator number, later this machine will reply to mobile phone a message;(All the functions of the host computer to open or close the battery capacity binding number, signal strength, boot frequency, GPRS TF card Capacity, etc.)
9. Restart the host; edit the SMS, 999 with the mobile phone and send it to the alarm locator number, and wait 1 minute to resume successfully.
10. Delete the contents of the memory card; use the mobile phone to edit the text message 445 and send it to the alarm locator number. The machine will reply to the mobile phone later. (TF, clean up, current available capacity)
11. Turn off the function; use mobile phone edit message 444 to send to the alarm locator number, later the machine will reply a mobile phone, [Reset; all tasks have been cancelled].
12. Sound inquiries around the product: Directly dial the number of the card in the alarm locator. After a few seconds, the sound around the alarm locator can be heard (the alarm locator itself does not emit any sound or light).