Launch our Cool Free App!
Get $3 Off 1st Order.
- High-performance EFM8BB21 50MHz MCU
- BLHeli - S does Damped Light, i.e., regenerating braking
- Firmware upgradable via signal wire
- Supports motors with super high KV ( it can handle up to 500k eRPM )
- Reliable digital signals including DShot600, DShot300, DShot150
- Small and light, only 26 x 14.6 x 1.6mm, 2.2g
Continuous current: 28A
Burst current: 40A ( 10 seconds )
Voltage input: 2 - 5S LiPo
The cable and the PCB of the ESC are separated from each other. You can solder them together according to your need.
Electronic Speed Controller
| Firmware: BLHeli-S |
Functions: Damped Light,DShot150,DShot300,DShot600,Multishot,Oneshot125,Oneshot42
Continuous Current: 28A
Burst Current: 40A
Input Voltage: 2 - 5S
Dimensions and Weight
| Product weight: 0.0022 kg |
Package weight: 0.0280 kg
Product size (L x W x H): 2.60 x 1.46 x 0.16 cm / 1.02 x 0.57 x 0.06 inches
Package size (L x W x H): 10.50 x 7.50 x 1.00 cm / 4.13 x 2.95 x 0.39 inches
|Package Contents: 1 x ESC, 1 x Cable Set|