● Portable, easy to assemble and dismantle
● Folding design greatly reduces the storage area and overall weight of the bracket
● The push-up folding bracket plate is equipped with a detachable handle for easy carrying and training As long as there is a flat ground, the bracket can be started to start exercising
● After being used, it is folded and locked, and the bracket instantly turns into a compact suitcase, which can be stored at any corner of the home
● Different colors combine to train different body parts: the blue parts exercise the chest, the green parts exercise the triceps, the red parts exercise the shoulder, the yellow parts exercise the latissimus dorsi muscle
1. Keep two arms bent, toes on the ground, the head slightly raised, look at the ground, tighten the waist, straight spine, keep the head and the spine on the same line
2. Slow down and breathe in, and pause for a while when the upper body is about 2 cm above the ground, then, then push up your arms back to the starting position and breathe out
3. General beginners can do 2 sets of 15 to 20, the exercisers who have some basis can do 3 sets of 20, while the high levels of people can try 4 sets of 30 to 50 push-ups. Each trainer should control the appropriate amount of exercise according to your physical condition and stick to it for a long time
● Before training, it is necessary to determine whether the body can carry out the training. Patients with heart disease and hypertension should not be trained.
● Wear suitable clothing for training, prepare and relax activities to prevent injury and muscle strain.
● Training should always be focused on the condition of the trainer. Incorrect or excessive amount of physical activity can damage the trainer's body. If you meet the following conditions, such as muscle pain, chest tightness, heart palpitations, shortness of breath, headache or vomiting, stop training immediately.
● The push-up board is designed specifically for adults. Please do not let children or pets get close during training.
● Please do not step on the push-up board.