Launch our Cool Free App!
Enjoy App-Exclusive Deals.
Fish Finder Underwater LED Night Vision Fishing Camera 15M Cable 1000TVL 4.3 inch LCD Monitor
It is underwater fishing camera, and can do real time viewing and monitoring. Just enjoy the underwater world.
- 4.3 inch LCD color screen monitor displays more realistic and delicate images. With removable sun visor for bright environments.
- 6pcs high power white / IR LED camera, provides excellent light source for the camera without color difference.
- Waterproof aluminum alloy fish model design and enduring material on the camera body.
- 15 meters long cable, anti-corrosion and high-strength, allows the camera to work in the deep water.
- 165 degree wide angle to display real-time information on the screen.
- 5000mAh large capacity rechargeable lithium battery for using time is up to 5 hours.
Night vision: white LED camera / IR LED camera (optional)
Display size: 4.3 inch color LCD
Display resolution: 480 x 272
Monitor input voltage: 5V DC
Image sensor: CMOS sensor
Waterproof level: IP68 waterproof
Viewing angle: 165 degree
Camera: HD 1000TVL
Battery: built-in 5000mAh rechargeable lithium-ion battery
Battery working time: about 4 hours
Cable length: 15m
Work condition: underwater
Operation temperature: -20 - 60 Deg.C
Fishing rod in the picture is not included.
Package weight: 0.648 kg
Package Size(L x W x H): 19.00 x 21.00 x 8.00 cm / 7.48 x 8.27 x 3.15 inches
Package Contents: 1 x Fishing Camera, 1 x Monitor, 1 x Float, 1 x 15m Cable, 1 x USB Cable, 1 x Sun Visor, 1 x Fixed Bracket, 1 x Set of Fixing Rings, 1 x Fishing Rod Bracket, 1 x M e t a l Ring, 1 x Screwdriver, 2 x Screw, 1 x English User Manual
IPXX Rating Chart
The IP Code (or International Protection Rating, sometimes also interpreted as Ingress Protection Rating*) consists of the letters IP followed by two digits and an optional letter. As defined in international standard IEC 60529, it classifies the degrees of protection provided against the intrusion of solid objects (including body parts like hands and fingers), dust, accidental contact, and water in electrical enclosures. The standard aims to provide users more detailed information than vague marketing terms such as waterproof.
The digits (characteristic numerals) indicate conformity with the conditions summarized in the tables below. For example, an electrical socket rated IP22 is protected against insertion of fingers and will not be damaged or become unsafe during a specified test in which it is exposed to vertically or nearly vertically dripping water. IP22 or 2X are typical minimum requirements for the design of electrical accessories for indoor use.