Open our Cool Free APP!
Enjoy APP-Exclusive Deals.
Differing from V1.3 in size and weight, the Holybro Kakute F4 flight controller also makes it easy to build your multirotor. It integrates the flight controller ( FC ) and on-screen display ( OSD ). It uses the superior STM32F405RGT6 MCU, ensuring the faster processing speed. The layout of Kakute F4 AIO facilitates connecting other components of the multirotor while keeping the overall structure neat and tidy.
● You can adjust BetaFlight OSD, PIDs, VTX channel / power level and other parameters directly by using the transmitter and goggles
● New high-performance, highly sensitive IMU - ICM20689 with 6-axis gyro and accelerometer
● The IMU, which is mounted on a vibration-isolation foam, measures more precisely
● 120A maximum continuous current, 7 - 42V input voltage, and automatic voltage monitoring
● Supports BetaFlight and CleanFlight, as well as BLHeli pass-through for ESC upgrade and configuration
Processor: STM32F405RGT6 32-bit MCU
IMU: ICM20689 ( SPI ), up to 32KHz
Flash: 128Mbits for black box data logging
Interface: 1 x USB VCP driver, 3 x hardware UART
Maximum continuous current: 120A
Input voltage: 7 - 42V ( up to 6S on "BAT" pad )
Automatic voltage monitoring: yes
BEC output: 5V 1.5A, 3.3V 200mA
Mounting hole spacing: 30.5mm
Dimensions: 35 x 25 x 7mm ( including USB port in height )
Click here to download the user manual.
| Brand: Holybro
Type: Flight Controller
|Flight Controller Type: F4|
Dimension and Weight
| Product weight: 0.0050 kg
Package weight: 0.0340 kg
Product size (L x W x H): 3.50 x 2.50 x 0.70 cm / 1.38 x 0.98 x 0.28 inches
Package size (L x W x H): 6.50 x 6.50 x 3.00 cm / 2.56 x 2.56 x 1.18 inches
|Package Contents: 1 x F4 AIO Flight Controller|