● ZF-169 Plus is a Bluetooth transceiver developed and produced using the latest Bluetooth version 5.0.
● This product can be used as a Bluetooth audio transmitter to wirelessly transfer the sound of TV and other audio sources to a Bluetooth headset or Bluetooth speaker (in computers and android systems, it supports direct audio transmission via USB without the need to insert 3.5mm audio cable).
● It can also be used as a Bluetooth audio receiver, turning wired speakers into Bluetooth speakers immediately, so you can get rid of the cable and enjoy wireless music.
● Not connected to two devices, only one device can be connected.
● In computer startup mode, the system cannot adjust the volume or mute. It can only be adjusted on the computer player, webpage or Bluetooth headset, Bluetooth speaker;
● ZF-169 Plus is compact, but has powerful wireless audio streaming capabilities. Keep this transmitter / receiver in your backpack or laptop bag and carry it anywhere without any effort.
● Extensive compatibility: Using the supplied 3.5mm cable, this transmitter / receiver adapter can be widely used in computers, laptops, home stereo systems, headphones, smartphones, MP3 players, CD players, etc.
● Extremely lightweight portable wireless audio transmitter / receiver adapter is the ideal wireless audio solution for every situation and use.
● It is both a Bluetooth audio receiver and a Bluetooth audio transmitter, and it can also be used as a Bluetooth sound card for easy conversion.
● Transmitter mode (TX): Wirelessly transfer audio from a non-Bluetooth TV, home stereo system or CD player to a Bluetooth headset or speaker.
● PC audio transmitter mode: wirelessly transfer audio from a PC to a Bluetooth headset or speaker via a USB port, no audio cable required.
● Receiver mode (RX): wirelessly transmits audio from a Bluetooth-enabled phone, tablet or computer to a wired stereo, speaker or headset.
● TX mode: TX mode will automatically search for other Bluetooth receiving devices (such as Bluetooth headset, Bluetooth speaker, Bluetooth receiver, etc.).
Flashes during pairing and stops flashing after successful pairing. Connect the product to a TV, etc. using a 3.5 audio cable / RCA audio cable.
● TX mode on PC: Plug USB into the computer's USB port and it will automatically search for other Bluetooth receiving devices (such as Bluetooth headset, Bluetooth
Speakers, Bluetooth receiver, etc.). The red light flashes during pairing and always lights up after successful pairing.
● RX mode: (Pairing name: ZF-169 Plus) Find 'ZF-169 Plus' in the Bluetooth settings of the phone to be paired. Blue light flashes and stops during pairing
● Flashing after successful pairing: Connect the product to an audio device using a 3.5 audio cable.