Launch our Cool Free App!
Get $3 Off 1st Order.
This Bluetooth FM transmitter is a perfect solution for those who don't have an auxiliary jack in their car and don't have Bluetooth capabilities, and it also can be used as a charger for all of your devices.
• Support A2DP, AVRCP, HFP.
• Wirelessly transmit phone call from Bluetooth mobile phone to the car FM stereo system.
• Switch to hands free model automatically from music playing status when receiving call.
• With A2DP function, stream music from Bluetooth device to car's FM stereo system.
• Supports music playing from USB disk.
• Supports MP3/WMA format files.
• Draws power from the cigarette socket in the car.
• Dual USB outputs 5V/3.4A, charges iPhone, iPad, iPod and other devices.
• Full 206 channels optional from 87.5-108MHz.
• LED display the number.
• With voltage dection to remind your car battery health status.
• Incoming call number announcement.
• Redial the last call.
• Color: As pictures show
• Bluetooth version: JL 2.1
• USB output: 5V/3.4A
• Transmit distance: about 5m
• Microphone effective range: about 0.5-2m
• Product input:12-24V
• Music format:MP3 WMA
• Working current:40mA
• Standby current:40mA
• Screen specifications: blue LED digital display
• Diameter: about 34mm
• Length: about 78.4mm
Warm tip: The frequency range of our wireless Bluetooth FM transmitter is 87.5-108MHZ, so you can tune to the exact station on your radio and there's no necessary to worry about the frequency or static.
1 Bluetooth FM Transmitter
How to operate:
• Plug the FM transmitter into your vehicle's cigarette lighter.
• Tune your radio to an unused FM frequency, then match this kit to the same frequency.
• Activate your phone's Bluetooth function, then search new device. When the phone detects a unit named "C26S", please press it to connect.
• This device is equipped with memory function, once connecting successfully, you do not need to connect again.