Open our Cool Free APP!
Enjoy APP-Exclusive Deals.
- Maximum immersion with dual 5 inch 1920 x 1080 full HD screens and an 85-degree field of view for each eye
- Low latency of 110ms for viewing 720P 60fps / 1080P 30fps videos, reliable 360-degree signal coverage
- Up to 6h operation time provided by the built-in 9440mAh high-capacity lithium-ion battery
- Head Tracking: the movement of your head controls both the aircraft yaw and camera tilt like the transmitter sticks
- Supports various Intelligent Flight Modes, including Terrain Follow, ActiveTrack, TapFly, Cinematic Mode, Tripod Mode as well as the new Fixed-wing Mode
- Ergonomic headband spreads the weight of DJI Goggles evenly, minimizing pressure on the face to ensure the comfort
- Built-in interfaces such as micro USB, 3.5mm audio jack, HDMI Type-D and micro SD card slot for connecting to a wide range of devices
Weight: goggles: 495g; headband: 500g
Dimensions: goggles: 195 x 155 x 100mm; headband ( folded ): 255 x 205 x 92mm
FOV: 85 degree ( single screen )
Screen size: 2 x 5 inches
Interpupillary distance range: 58 - 70mm
Refresh rate: 60Hz
Screen resolution: 3840 x 1080 ( single screen: 1920 x 1080 )
Operating frequency: 2.4GHz
Max. transmission distance: same as the aircraft connected
Video downlink resolution: 1080P 30fps, 720P 60fps / 30fps
Video downlink resolution:
110ms ( Mavic Pro, 720P 60fps, video format: 720P 120fps );
150ms ( Phantom 4 Pro / Advanced series, 720P 60fps, video format: 720P 60fps / 120fps );
140ms ( Inspire 2 + X5S, 720P 60fps, video format: 1080P 120fps );
190ms ( Inspire 2 + X4S, 720P 60fps, video format: 1080P 60fps )
Battery capacity: 9440mAh ( built-in )
Battery energy: 35.44Wh
Max. operation time: 6 hours
Operating temperature range: 32 - 104 Deg.F ( 0 - 40 Deg.C )
I/O interface: micro USB, 3.5mm audio jack, HDMI Type-D, micro SD card slot
HDMI supported: HDMI 1.4b, HDCP 1.4
Sensors: gyroscope, accelerometer, proximity sensor
Charger: input: 100 - 240V AC, 50 / 60Hz, 0.5A; output: 5V 3A, 9V 2A, or 12V 1.5A
| Brand: DJI
FPV Equipments: FPV Goggles
| Working Temperature: 32 - 104 Deg.F ( 0 - 40 Deg.C )
Pixel Size: 3840 x 1080 ( single screen: 1920 x 1080 )
Screen size: 2 x 5 inches
Battery: 9440mAh ( built-in )
Working Time: 6 hours
Dimension and Weight
| Product weight: 0.9950 kg
Package weight: 2.0900 kg
Product size (L x W x H): 19.50 x 15.50 x 11.00 cm / 7.68 x 6.1 x 4.33 inches
Package size (L x W x H): 28.60 x 27.80 x 8.20 cm / 11.26 x 10.94 x 3.23 inches
|Package Contents: 1 x DJI Goggles Body ( Battery Included ), 1 x Headband, 1 x Micro USB Cable, 1 x HDMI Cable, 1 x Wire Clip, 1 x Cleaning Cloth, 1 x Charger, 1 x Set of English Manuals|
 DJI Goggles support Mavic Pro, Phantom 4 series and Inspire series. Some functions will be adapted for different DJI products.
 HD Mode: 1080P 30fps: near-field with no interference; 720P 30fps: at long range or with interference; Smooth Mode: 720P 60fps.
 Using the Mavic Pro, stream wirelessly at 720P 60fps and record video at 720P 120fps.
 For Mavic Pro with two pairs of DJI Goggles and two RCs only.
 The use of a spotter is essential when wearing DJI Goggles. The aircraft should not fly beyond the spotter's line of sight.
 DJI Goggles can only play content downloaded from DJI drones.