Launch our Cool Free App!
Get $3 Off 1st Order.
●Slimmest Audio Adapter
The slimmest Bluetooth wireless audio transmitter with only 5mm body exclusively.
●Dual Pairing,All Bluetooth Compatible
Support two headphones connection wireless HIFI audio simultaneously. Compatible with all wireless earphones/speakers like Apple Airpods,Airpods Pro,Bose,Sony,Samsung,Huawei..etc with all Bluetooth 5.0, 4.0, 3.0 or 2.1.
●Super Low Latency
Enjoy smooth gaming with no lag supported by Qualcomm aptX Low Latency codec and digital HIFI audio.
●Compatible with Nintendo Switch,Switch Lite,PS4,PC
Enjoy the best wireless audio on your game consoles.
●Plug and Play
Customized USB C port, L-shape USB C to A adapter for use on Switch dock/PS4/PC , fast pairing,clear audio codec indication by small LEDs.
●Visual Interference Free
Hiden buttons and small LEDs at the buttom side provides no any visual interference when gaming.
Powered by game console directly and extremly low power consumption. 10 Meters Barrier-Free Transmission.
●Input port：USB Type C
●Transmission distance：10m/33 ft
●Frequency range：2.402GHZ - 2.480GHZ
●Supported protocols：Qualcomm aptX LL,aptX,SBC,A2DP,AFH,HFP,HSP
●Package Contents: Route Air Bluetooth Audio Adapter*1pcs+USB C to USB A adapter dongle*1pcs+Manual
1.You may reset it by pressing A+B buttons together for 4seconds when you have pairing issue.
2. It will auto search and pair with its last recorded Bluetooth earphone once it is plugged.
Hold A or B button for seconds into new pairing mode with fast blinking light if you need to pair a new headset.
3. To realize low delay transmission by aptX or aptX LL codec protocol Your Bluetooth headset needs to be equipped with aptX or aptx LL technology,otherwise it will just work with SBC .
4. Due to the particularity of Bluetooth signal transmission and size limitation, TWS earphones normally have weaker signal strength and anti-interference ability compared with ordinary Bluetooth earphones.
5. Due to the nature of wireless technology itself on Bluetooth headset, there might be issues of disconnection or delay caused by telectromagnetic interferences in air sometimes.
6.The attached USB C to A adapter dongle has two sides compatible USB A male port,which means you can plug it either way into the USB A female port ,similar as Type C port. Kindly be noted that you need to plug the USB C to A adapter with some force into the dock/PS4/PC for good connection,otherwise you have no wireless audio from Route Air to your headset.
7. If you have audio issue on PS4, go to check PS4 console setting and make sure audio setting is "Switch Output Device Automatically".